Tapestries nature sounds collection (NO MUSIC) - 3 albums record

seeders: 13
leechers: 4
Added on March 17, 2010 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Tapestries nature sounds collection (NO MUSIC) - 3 albums record (Size: 424.7 MB)
 Tapestries Naturally - 2001 - A Day in the Wilderness.mp3137.33 MB
 A Day in the Wilderness - front.jpg2.87 MB
 A Day in the Wilderness - back.jpg1.61 MB
 Inside (same for the 3 cd).jpg1.22 MB
 Tapestries Naturally - 2001 - Songbirds in a Country Garden.mp3137.41 MB
 Inside (same for the 3 cd).jpg1.25 MB
 Tapestries Naturally - 2001 - Thunder & Rain Storms.mp3137.34 MB
 Thunder & Rain Storms - front.jpg2.77 MB
 Thunder & Rain Storms - back.jpg1.66 MB
 Inside (same for the 3 cd).jpg1.23 MB
 Albums details.txt1.62 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Tapestries nature sounds collection - 3 albums

I've always been searching for sounds of nature without music, just great quality sounds.

So in 2001, I stumbled upon this unique and astonishing collection at the music store. It was exactly what I was searching for: great quality sounds, no music.

It consist of 3 compact disc, sold separately. Each of them have it's own theme:

1. A Day in the Wilderness : It's like being in a forest, sometimes near a river. All the way long sounds change from day to night, so you can enjoy a wild range of ambiances.

2. Songbirds in a Country Garden : The title say it all. It's like an afternoon relaxing outside in the garden, the sounds here mainly focused on birdsongs.

3. Thunder & Rain Storms : It's like being outside near a lake, a storm approaching; you can actually hear it gradually come until you are in the center of a great storm, until it gradually go away. A great experience!

Unfortunately, this collection is long out of print. Even worst, nothing can be found on the internet about them; this being very rare, this collection seems to be a rare gem. So I will share it so other nature sounds lovers can enjoy it as much I as do.

I did the best mp3 I could directly from my original CDs: constant bitrate 320kbps, stereo, high quality encoding (an option from my ripper that rip slower but makes better quality).

I include scans of the covers and back of the CDs (only Songbirds in a Country Garden cover is missing, but picture of it are shown on the covers of the other CDs)

So I hope you will enjoy!

Remember, there is absolutely NO MUSIC in these releases: JUST SOUNDS!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
424.7 MB
seeders:13
leechers:4
Tapestries nature sounds collection (NO MUSIC) - 3 albums record

All Comments

Looking forward to this one!
Thank you , much appreciated!