Tamras OC Wedding S01E01 Wedding Kick Off WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4

seeders: 33
leechers: 5
Added on September 4, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Tamras OC Wedding S01E01 Wedding Kick Off WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4 (Size: 378.46 MB)
 Tamras.OC.Wedding.S01E01.Wedding.Kick.Off.WS.DSR.x264-[NY2].mp4378.46 MB

Description

Ep 1: Tamra and Eddie's Wedding Kick Off

Plans for the wedding must be rushed when Tamra's dream venue is suddenly available.

Tamra and Eddie have decided on a June wedding date, and lucky for Tamra there is a cancellation at her dream venue. However, with the date being only five weeks away, Tamra finds herself scrambling to make everything perfect for her big day. To make things even more stressful, Eddie is busy running their gym, CUT Fitness, and doesn't see the need for an over-the-top celebration for his second wedding and Tamra's third. Undeterred, Tamra plans a co-ed weekend in Vegas which ends up testing the couple's trust in each other when Tamra uncovers shocking photos of Eddie's bachelor party sent to Heather's phone.

I have no plans to cap this,happy to upload though.A huge thanks to the original capper and uploader

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
378.46 MB
seeders:33
leechers:5
Tamras OC Wedding S01E01 Wedding Kick Off WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4

All Comments

thank you
Thank you so much. :-)
Thank you!
Thank you
I was so happy to see this this morning , I had also wanted to ask if YOU MAY be uploading this series but did not know where to or how to facilitate this so I did ask another uploader that uploads many different series if he MAY upload, hopefully he did not use yours, If so please forgive me, I do want you to get the proper thank yous, where or how can I submit a message to you? SO SORRY, YOU ARE MY FAV U/P
Don't stress darling. I hadn't planned on uploading this program but NY2 who is what we call in the business a "scene" capper has made this show available.I will happily upload a show if I think its appropriate and i will ALWAYS give credit and not change file names or reencode the files.
Thank you my boomerang of love