Tallulah Sulis - Squirt Your Heart Out!

seeders: 4
leechers: 7
Added on August 22, 2013 by Acer47xin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Tallulah Sulis - Squirt Your Heart Out! (Size: 376.99 MB)
 SYHOBA01_EricAmaranth.mp317.29 MB
 SYHO_LiquidOrgasmsRevealed.pdf6.08 MB
 SYHOA05_PCMuscleExercises.mp32.94 MB
 SYHOA04_TheBlendedOrgasm.mp32.92 MB
 SYHOA03_FindingYourGSpot.mp32.92 MB
 SYHOA06_PuttingItAllTogether.mp32.61 MB
 SYHOA01_MindBodyCheckIn.mp32.4 MB
 SYHOA02_ClitBoner.mp32.33 MB
 SYHO_ToyResourceGuide.pdf727.12 KB
 SYHO_~StartHere~OpenMeFirst~.pdf316.33 KB
 SYHOBA02_SheriWinston.mp319.53 MB
 SYHOBA05_MonikaThomas.mp317.73 MB
 SYHOBA03_DrPattiTaylor.mp315.86 MB
 SYHOBA04_DrPattiTaylor2.mp314.14 MB
 SYHOV08_ABeautifulCouple.mp471.41 MB
 SYHOV09_SoloSceneAndConclusion.mp467.44 MB
 SYHOV06_PCMuslces.mp437.66 MB
 SYHOV03_AwakeningTheGSpot.mp433.21 MB
 SYHOV07_GivingBirthToYourOrgasm.mp414.63 MB
 SYHOV04_WhyWomenDon'tEjaculate.mp413.53 MB
 SYHOV01_Intro.mp410.62 MB
 SYHOV05_TheBlendedOrgasm.mp410.55 MB
 SYHOV02_WhatIsFemaleEjaculation.mp410.17 MB
 info.txt2.27 KB

Description

“Every Woman CAN Ejaculate!

Enjoy A New Level Of Orgasmic Pleasure Way Beyond Clitoral Stimulation”

Easily Learn To Ejaculate ‘Female Liquid Orgasms’ Again And Again On Your Powerful Journey Deep Into Your Innate Sexual Nature—Solo Or With Your Partner

Dear Friend,

It’s your birthright to experience deeper, more fulfilling orgasmic pleasure…

Have you experienced female ejaculation yet? Or do you seek more consistent techniques, more volume, or more reliable frequency of orgasm?

Only six years ago my boyfriend showed me how to ejaculate and since then, I’ve been conducting workshops to teach women just like you exactly how to ejaculate.

I call it “birthing your orgasm,” because I’ve found a set of techniques and mental and visual processes that make it easy, fun and pleasurable to squirt.

Even if you are afraid for any reason — emotional or physical — I can lead you to a most amazing, personal and intimate experience.

One of my clients said learning to squirt was “like coming into her womanhood.” She felt “stronger, more alive, more feminine, sexier and the sensations of pleasure were a thousand times better than her clitoral orgasms.”

Even if you struggle to have one orgasm, you’ve never gotten the tiniest bit wet or if you are already a darn good little comer… I can take you to a whole new level.

Become A Super Star Sex Goddess And Learn How To Ejaculate. YES, It Is Totally Possible

On the next page, I go into more detail about what female ejaculation feels like, how to be very sexually juicy, what it’s like to get your G-Spot stroked, all the medical explanations of female ejaculation (it’s NOT pee), solid techniques to to teach your body to ejaculate and how your partner can learn to get you off, over and over again.

Do you want to your man to learn how to “hold space” so you can surrender deeply in his arms and feel totally uninhibited and sexually powerful?

Or do you want this to be your secret pleasure practice?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
376.99 MB
seeders:4
leechers:7
Tallulah Sulis - Squirt Your Heart Out!