Tales of Sorrow Strawsbrough Town

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2012 by ozimanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tales of Sorrow Strawsbrough Town (Size: 715.93 MB)
 Tales of Sorrow - Strawsbrough Town.rar715.93 MB

Description

On a cold rainy night in Strawsbrough town, Melissa and Alfred are celebrating their first wedding anniversary. An old woman tricks Melissa into wearing a cursed ring that makes her go into an everlasting sleep. You play the role of Alfred in this magical adventure, meeting many of the residents of Strawsbrough town in an effort to undo the curse. Find the fortune teller Zulaikha, the town’s mayor, a sad clown, a blacksmith, a miller, and many more as you use magical potions and cast spells in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town!

Unique puzzles
Immersive magical atmosphere
Elaborate storyline with ten different characters

THANKS TO VELOCITY

extract and play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
715.93 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
Tales of Sorrow Strawsbrough Town

All Comments

brilliant game great graphics thanks alot m8
brilliant game great graphics thanks alot m8
good from oziman as always
Another thanks oziman!
good game
My kids and wife are quiet while playing it! So I LOVE it!
I seriously thought this was one of those Tales of games but only for the PC. But no. It does work, and it is still a fun game tho. Depends on personal tastes. :)
oziman just want to say thank you for all the torrents you provide. When i am looking for a game to download I never have to look further than your upload, and I know i'm not downloading any viruses. Ty for all the games I've gotten from you.
(formerly anon) got an account for accountability ;) the problem was evidently a virus in my pc. the game is working now. thanks oziman