Tales from the Borderlands (7z) [DrKriznak Upload]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tales from the Borderlands (7z) [DrKriznak Upload] (Size: 1.59 GB)
 Tales from the Borderlands (Download).7z1.59 GB

Description

Special Note from DrKriznak:

"Don't just Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....

: ) Basically SEED for MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING.

(This message brought to you by our Friends at GJbud.com [Need 420?]) USE CODE WORD: DrKriznak during Check out and Get a Free Pipe or Lighter

If everyone gives their Gamer's Honor and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY UPLOADER! I Am One. If you ever run into issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use Code Word: (DrKriznak) during checkout so they know I sent you!

Games in THIS Torrent: Tales from The Borderlands

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released: 2014

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

File Format Type / (Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading: 7z

Installation Instructions: 1. Unzip 2. Run Setup

Description of Game:

Tales from the Borderlands is a five part episodic game series from the creators of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series. Set on the unforgiving world of Pandora after the events seen in Borderlands 2, this is a story full of Borderlands’ trademark humor, following two adventurers on their quest for greatness.

You’ll play as Rhys, a Hyperion ‘suit’ with dreams of being the next Handsome Jack, and Fiona, a Pandoran con artist looking to score her biggest ever swindle. Thrown together as unwilling partners in an adventure to recover cash they both think is theirs, their journey will take you on a wild ride where gangsters, bandit lords, and Vault Hunters are just some of the obstacles you’ll encounter, in this new take on the award-winning universe created by Gearbox Software.

• Play as Rhys, on a mission to make Hyperion his
• Play as Fiona, on a mission to make the money hers (all of it)
• Explore Pandora as never before: familiar and new locations brought to life as more than mere cannon fodder
• Your choices matter, changing the story around you, and making the tale YOURS

Important Information for the Downloader: None.

Minimum System Requirements:

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent