Tabitha Katz - The Private Square. Volume 1. Penises {2013}

seeders: 11
leechers: 3
Added on August 3, 2014 by 3.142857143in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Tabitha Katz - The Private Square. Volume 1. Penises {2013} (Size: 10.57 MB)
 Back Cover.jpg162.98 KB
 folder.jpg97.83 KB
 Tabitha Katz - The Private Square. Volume 1. Penises {2013}.epub2.61 MB
 Tabitha Katz - The Private Square. Volume 1. Penises {2013}.mobi2.67 MB
 Tabitha Katz - The Private Square. Volume 1. Penises {2013}.pdf5.02 MB

Description

Product Details
Paperback: 88 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (September 11, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1478710268
ISBN-13: 978-1478710264

As the mother of three daughters, I wondered for years what I would tell them when they asked me what a penis looked like. If you don't have a brother in the house, and Dad wants to keep his privates private, there is a good chance a house full of girls won't see one until they are children playing doctor, adolescents playing Truth or Dare or teens/young adults becoming intimate. My youngest, as a preschooler, first registered that boys were different from girls when she shared a bathroom with her male cousins at a fire station Pancake Breakfast. She turned to her aunt and me, pointed and asked, "What's that?" I explained what a penis was and she then commented, "So it just hangs there and sticks out?" Touche

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.57 MB
seeders:11
leechers:3
Tabitha Katz - The Private Square. Volume 1. Penises {2013}

All Comments

Thanks
Thank you. A illuminating book indeed. I just thought to download since your name has 14 in it. I love 14.

Retail mobi and epub plus a pdf conversion from one of the retail formats.
Great - thank you.
The hard and rigid facts about the male penis are on full glorious display here in this thick, stiff volume. The author flaunts the photos with wild abandon and is definitely unafraid to wave her information in your face, repeatedly. Rather than being a lifeless flop, this book succeeds in expelling much food for thought all over your brain, recklessly and with much joy. You'll be turning the pages faster and furious as you race to get to the end, such is the raw warm feeling you get while flipping through. This (sadly) short but entertaining, er, package will give you exactly the stimulating release you are looking for - one way or another.
Excellent retail EPUB and MOBI copies and the scanned PDf looks good as well. Granted, mostly this is a photo book of trouser snake pics but hey, someone will download it. I know I did - and it was a quick one and came through swiftly.
Again, sadly.
Will seed for life. Other seed-related humor is up to you.