T2 The Ghetto Hippie - 09 - Song About Weed.mp34.41 MB
 T2 The Ghetto Hippie - 13 - 2Good2BeTrue.mp34.28 MB
 T2 The Ghetto Hippie - 06 - Rear View.mp34.06 MB
 T2 The Ghetto Hippie - 01 - Cloud Ride.mp34 MB
 T2 The Ghetto Hippie - 14 - Wooden Spoon.mp33.89 MB
 T2 The Ghetto Hippie - 11 - Allergic.mp33.76 MB
 T2 The Ghetto Hippie - 08 - Fly Away.mp33.72 MB

Description

Contemporary hip hop is oversaturated with artists that share the same perspective, therefore radio stations are flooded with songs about extravagance, success and a kind of pretention; basically the illusion of a dream that the average fan may never realize. T2, born Tim Watson, defies the archetype of not only a souther rapper but even that of a rapper in general, and yet remains average. He shares his story with many other dreamers who endure the struggle and want merely to escape the harsh realities of life in the Southwest, Houston Texas. Yet at the end of the day he is foremost a fan of music, of entertainment; describing himself as “an entertainer that likes to be entertained”. His moniker “the GhettoHippie” however symbolizes his two different sides, its an oxymoron, two contrasting realities. Much to the same tunehis music embodies this epic contrast, as it is intellectual but catchy, down to earth but fantastical, hungry but at peace. Through his music he projects his own variation of the American dream, more common, more average, more American. He is able to captivate his audience with a realistic view and a true rapport; when asked to describe his music, he called it “just something you can roll up to, and just let them walk in my shoes for a minute.”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.28 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
T2 The Ghetto Hippie