T.V. Kapali Shastry - Sat Darshana Bhashya And Talks With Maharshi (1936) ENG (plus 40 verses in Tamil) (202p) [Anomolous].pdf

seeders: 10
leechers: 8
Added on February 15, 2015 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

T.V. Kapali Shastry - Sat Darshana Bhashya And Talks With Maharshi (1936) ENG (plus 40 verses in Tamil) (202p) [Anomolous].pdf (Size: 26.53 MB)
 T.V. Kapali Shastry - Sat Darshana Bhashya And Talks With Maharshi (1936) ENG (plus 40 verses in...26.53 MB

Description

T.V. Kapali Shastry - Sat Darshana Bhashya And Talks With Maharshi (1936) ENG (plus 40 verses in Tamil) (202p) [Anomolous].pdf

The "Talks" were selected conversations between the Maharshi and "D", beginning in 1912. These were originally in Tamil. Although the pronouns "you" and "I" are used in the translation for convenience, such concepts were not used in the conversations.
The name of "D" is not mentioned as it is considered unnecessary.

In the opinion of Anomolous, this is a very interesting and important book, and will be of benefit to anyone on the path of atman-vichara.

Kapali Shatry was a disciple of Ganapati Muni (the discoverer of Ramana Maharshi), Ramana, and Sri Autobindo and The Mother, as well as teacher of M.P. Pandit. His deeply insightful views are always eloquently expressed, and never mainstream. I highly recommend any of his works. I also have a number of his works in Telugu (which I don't read) -- so if you're interested, let me know.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.53 MB
seeders:10
leechers:8