T.V. Kapali Shastry - Sadhana Samrajya (Sovereign Sway of Sadhana) ENG (60p) [Anomolous].pdf

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on February 15, 2015 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

T.V. Kapali Shastry - Sadhana Samrajya (Sovereign Sway of Sadhana) ENG (60p) [Anomolous].pdf (Size: 9.22 MB)
 T.V. Kapali Shastry - Sadhana Samrajya (Sovereign Sway of Sadhana) ENG (60p) [Anomolous].pdf9.22 MB

Description

T.V. Kapali Shastry - Sadhana Samrajya (Sovereign Sway of Sadhana) ENG (60p) [Anomolous].pdf

Sri Aurobindo Ashram Press, Pondicherry

Translator's (MP Pandit) preface:

formed in Shikharini metre, this work of twnty-five verses celebrates the Sadhana, spiritual discipline, in its sovereign sway over the seeker who has dedicated himself to the Truth of a higher life. Though it deals particularly with the Sadhana that is the central feature fo Sri Aurobindo's Yoga, it applies in a large manner to all Sadhanas whose aim is to discover the true Self or God within and thys rise out of the lower life of ignorance into the felicities of the higher realms of the Spirit.

The Author makes it clear at the outset that enry into Sadhana does not lie in the thinkings of the mind. The mind of man will always go on circling in its whils of speculations over the Problem of Existence without bringing him any nearer the solution.
----
Kapali Shatry was a disciple of Ganapati Muni (the discoverer of Ramana Maharshi), Ramana, and Sri Autobindo and The Mother, as well as teacher of M.P. Pandit. His deeply insightful views are always eloquently expressed, and never mainstream. I highly recommend any of his works. I also have a number of his works in Telugu (which I don't read) -- so if you're interested, let me know.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.22 MB
seeders:10
leechers:1