T.V. Kapali Shastry - Rig Bhashya Bhumika SKT-ENG-notes (274p) [Anomolous].pdf

seeders: 11
leechers: 6
Added on February 15, 2015 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

T.V. Kapali Shastry - Rig Bhashya Bhumika SKT-ENG-notes (274p) [Anomolous].pdf (Size: 30.27 MB)
 T.V. Kapali Shastry - Rig Bhashya Bhumika SKT-ENG-notes (274p) [Anomolous].pdf30.27 MB

Description

Rig-Bhasya Bhumika - Introduction to Siddanjana, Commentary on the Rig Veda
Text, English translation, and notes.
Special note by MP Pandit

From the publisher's Special note:

... The nature of the Sanskrit work made it difficult for anyone else to undertake the task [of translation]. The dexterity with which modern thought and ideas are woven into the texture of this ancient language, the harmonisation achieved between the present methods of research and the traditional mode of approach and what is more, the felicity of expression in the original prose and verse -- these and other unique features of the work call for an equally singular proficiency in both the languages and mastery over the subject on the part fo the translator. Only the author could do justice to the work.
----
Kapali Shatry was a disciple of Ganapati Muni (the discoverer of Ramana Maharshi), Ramana, and Sri Autobindo and The Mother, as well as teacher of M.P. Pandit. His deeply insightful views are always eloquently expressed, and never mainstream. I highly recommend any of his works. I also have a number of his works in Telugu (which I don't read) -- so if you're interested, let me know.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.27 MB
seeders:11
leechers:6
T.V. Kapali Shastry - Rig Bhashya Bhumika SKT-ENG-notes (274p) [Anomolous].pdf