T.V. Kapali Shastry - Further Lights The Veda And The Tantra ENG (poor scan) (260p) [Anomolous].pdf

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on February 15, 2015 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

T.V. Kapali Shastry - Further Lights The Veda And The Tantra ENG (poor scan) (260p) [Anomolous].pdf (Size: 3.65 MB)
 T.V. Kapali Shastry - Further Lights The Veda And The Tantra ENG (poor scan) (260p) [Anomolous].pdf3.65 MB

Description

T.V. Kapali Shastry - Further Lights The Veda And The Tantra ENG (poor scan) (260p) [Anomolous].pdf

No Data Available

From the Author's preface:
There have beein two lines of higher thought, occult and ultra-mundane, that have governed the religioius and spiritual mind of India, ancient and medieval, and to a considerable extent the devout Hindu of modern times: The Veda and the Tantra, known as Agama, are the scriptural authority and support for the earnest faith in the revealed nature of these sacred texts. Among certain sections of the learned classes, the Tantra is supposed to contradict the Veda. A perusal of the Second Section of this book will remove the misconception. Even so, among a large section of the learned classes, the Veda in the main is only meant for rituals, karma, and real spiritual kowledge is to be found only in the Upanishads. This notion also will be uprooted on a close reading of the first section.
---
Kapali Shatry was a disciple of Ganapati Muni (the discoverer of Ramana Maharshi), Ramana, and Sri Autobindo and The Mother, as well as teacher of M.P. Pandit. His deeply insightful views are always eloquently expressed, and never mainstream. I highly recommend any of his works. I also have a number of his works in Telugu (which I don't read) -- so if you're interested, let me know.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.65 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1