Szokes-Ucieczka aka Escape From Recsk 1997 TVRip PL XviD avi

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on January 23, 2013 by Jerry.Shadoein Movies
Torrent verified.

• IMDB: 0120262
  • Detected quality: TVRip
Available in versions: TVRip

Szokes-Ucieczka aka Escape From Recsk 1997 TVRip PL XviD avi (Size: 700.54 MB)
 Szokes-Ucieczka.aka.Escape.From.Recsk.1997.TVRip.PL.XviD.avi700.54 MB

Description

Ucieczka/Szökés/The Escape from Recsk 1997
Five years after Word War II Hungarian people are secretly arrested and taken to a labour camp without any judicial sentence. During the early 1950's the very existence of the camp for political prisoners at Recsk was one of the Hungarian communist regime's deepest secrets. Escape From Recsk tells the story of the only person who ever managed to escape successfully from Recsk - Hungary's most notorious prison camp. He cherishes his hope by memorizing the names of fellow prisoners. The disclosure of the names of these prisoners in the West revealed the existence of the camp to the world and started the process that eventually led to dismantling the gulag camps in Central East Europe. Escape From Recsk captures the atmosphere of paranoia, humiliation and degradation that prevailed throughout the Stalinist gulag system. Even the guards do not trust each other in this nightmare world where betrayal is the only currency for purchasing small favours, and even life.

I found this on ed2k(emule) and decided to share it here since there's no torrent for it. This is a TVrip with a POLISH DUBB and there are NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES. If someone has them or is willing to make them, please PM me.

Enjoy and seed if u download:)

Ucieczka/Szökés/The Escape from Recsk 1997
Dramat | Historyczny Węgry 95 minut
Historia rozgrywa się na Węgrzech, w 1950 roku. Główny bohater, Gyula Monar, zostaje wyprowadzony z zabawy przez tajniaków. Wkrótce zostaje oskarżony o działalność wywrotową i trafia do tajnego obozu pracy przymusowej w Recsku. Tam pracuje jako elektryk, ale za próbę ucieczki zostaje wysłany do pracy w kamieniołomach. Mimo to Gyula, wraz z innymi więźniami, nie rezygnuje z planów ucieczki...
Reżyseria:
Lívia Gyarmathy
Scenariusz:
Géza Böszörményi, Gyula Marosi
Aktorzy:
Daniel Olbrychski, Artur Żmijewski, Krzysztof Kolberger

Tą wersję znalazłem na ed2k(emule) i chciałem się tutaj podzielić. Jest to TVrip z polskim dubbing'iem.
560x352 około 939 Kbps z stereo mp3 112 Kbps

Nie bądź pijawką, jeśli ściągasz to seed'uj:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.54 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Szokes-Ucieczka aka Escape From Recsk 1997 TVRip PL XviD avi