sygic 13.1.4 apk with Maps Downloader FULLY WORKING

seeders: 61
leechers: 0
Added on July 22, 2013 by mehmoodaliin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

sygic 13.1.4 apk with Maps Downloader FULLY WORKING (Size: 105.76 MB)
 sygic 1.3.4 apk modded105.76 MB

Description

Hi All,

Thanks to the confusing instructions of original uploader here I was forced to simplify the process and then create a torrent again. All credits to original uploaders.

The installation instructions are:

1: Please completely uninstall the previous version. Before uninstalling clean data, cache whatever from your phone and then remove the app.

2: Delete the Sygic Folder completely from your SD Card / internal storage.

3: Download the torrent and if you have already downloaded this and extracted the files, you will note that there are three objects in extracted folder:

a: A folder named "sygic map downloader"
b: A folder named "Sygic"
and
c: Sygic 13.1.4 apk

4: COPY the latter two to your SD card.
5: You can install the APK at this moment or better still wait for steps 6 & 7 to complete.
6: Run the mapsdownloader.exe and download your required maps.
7: Copy the contents of your downloaded maps folder to SDCARD/Sygic/Maps/ and contents of Res folder to sdcardSygicRes
8: install the APK on your phone/tablet.

Run the app and enjoy.

p.s you can use the maps downloader to download TTS voices and you will need to place them in the Loquendo TTS folder on your SD Card.
Your required voiced will go to SDCARDSygicResvoices

Thank you for your co operation.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
105.76 MB
seeders:61
leechers:0
sygic 13.1.4 apk with Maps Downloader FULLY WORKING

All Comments

fully working very easy to install thnxxx
u came to wrong neighborhood bro use Google maps
Just like the original downloader this instructions fall short, they are better that the original downloader.
could you please tell me were is the file in step 6.
6: Run the mapsdownloader.exe and download your required maps.
I downloaded the utorrent to my computer, extracted the files to my computer, copy the files to my sd card (pone) but I cannot find the .exe file anywhere. could you please tell me where to find this file. There's no .exe file.
Also how you 'install' the App to the pone.
Please excuse my ignorase. You have to explain things like if I am a 5 yr old. Lots of assumptions in the intructions.
Not cracked, 7 day trial only, followed instructions to the T
It really works! I had to use the download map. Thank you
Thanks. I just installed it, followed instructions and it worked! It's not asking me to buy
i did the steps the app worked but the maps doesn't show in the app even though i put them in the right root ,whereas the maps downloader program doesn't work when i open it it asks for net framework even though i use windows 8.1 with last version of net framework !
2013-12-14 00:39