Sword of Truth Series 6 (Soul of the Fire) audiobook by Terry Goodkind EarReaders

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on June 30, 2016 by EarReaderin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Sword of Truth Series 6 (Soul of the Fire) audiobook by Terry Goodkind EarReaders (Size: 689.86 MB)
 06 Soul of the Fire.mp3689.86 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Terry Goodkind returns to the epic Sword of Truth saga in a tale of sweeping fantasy adventure bound to enthrall his growing legion of fans. In Temple of the Winds, the New York Times best selling fourth novel in the series, the Seeker of Truth Richard Rahl and Mother Confessor Kahlan Amnell risked their lives and souls to free the land of D'Hara from the scourge of a magical plague. But in doing so they accidentally unleashed the Chimes, a magic whose threat will reach far beyond D'Hara.
Now it has become terrifyingly clear that the Chimes have the potential to bring down all that Richard and Kahlan have worked to protect, and even the power of the Sword of Truth may not be enough to stem the tide of their unleashed magical force. But if the Chimes cannot be stopped, first they will ravage Richard and Kahlan, then all of D'Hara, and then the entire world.

SEED TILL IT BLEEDS || PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
689.86 MB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Sword of Truth Series 6 (Soul of the Fire) audiobook by Terry Goodkind EarReaders