Susan Lewis: 9 Novels (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Re-Uploaded)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 30, 2014 by Barbie1710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Susan Lewis: 9 Novels (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Re-Uploaded) (Size: 14.82 MB)
 Dance While You Can - Susan Lewis.azw3574.31 KB
 Dance While You Can - Susan Lewis.epub351.85 KB
 Dance While You Can - Susan Lewis.jpg27.59 KB
 Dance While You Can - Susan Lewis.mobi543.82 KB
 Dance While You Can - Susan Lewis.opf4.31 KB
 Don't Let Me Go - Susan Lewis.azw3551.43 KB
 Don't Let Me Go - Susan Lewis.epub408.61 KB
 Don't Let Me Go - Susan Lewis.jpg28.23 KB
 Don't Let Me Go - Susan Lewis.mobi629.68 KB
 Don't Let Me Go - Susan Lewis.opf2.5 KB
 Last Resort - Susan Lewis.azw3729.42 KB
 Last Resort - Susan Lewis.epub441.37 KB
 Last Resort - Susan Lewis.jpg29.11 KB
 Last Resort - Susan Lewis.mobi660.91 KB
 Last Resort - Susan Lewis.opf2.31 KB
 Losing You - Susan Lewis.azw3623.29 KB
 Losing You - Susan Lewis.epub478.95 KB
 Losing You - Susan Lewis.jpg32.32 KB
 Losing You - Susan Lewis.mobi720.59 KB
 Losing You - Susan Lewis.opf3 KB
 No Child of Mine - Susan Lewis.azw3592.12 KB
 No Child of Mine - Susan Lewis.epub482.73 KB
 No Child of Mine - Susan Lewis.jpg69.33 KB
 No Child of Mine - Susan Lewis.mobi712.58 KB
 No Child of Mine - Susan Lewis.opf2.67 KB
 Silent Truths - Susan Lewis.azw3577.1 KB
 Silent Truths - Susan Lewis.epub493.54 KB
 Silent Truths - Susan Lewis.jpg24.28 KB
 Silent Truths - Susan Lewis.mobi761.5 KB
 Silent Truths - Susan Lewis.opf1.83 KB
 Stolen - Susan Lewis.azw3582.04 KB
 Stolen - Susan Lewis.epub419.53 KB
 Stolen - Susan Lewis.jpg30.71 KB
 Stolen - Susan Lewis.mobi651.46 KB
 Stolen - Susan Lewis.opf3.12 KB
 Taking Chances - Susan Lewis.azw3477.5 KB
 Taking Chances - Susan Lewis.epub412.92 KB
 Taking Chances - Susan Lewis.jpg27.46 KB
 Taking Chances - Susan Lewis.mobi616.75 KB
 Taking Chances - Susan Lewis.opf3.13 KB
 Truth About You, The - Susan Lewis.azw3486.57 KB
 Truth About You, The - Susan Lewis.epub342.23 KB
 Truth About You, The - Susan Lewis.jpg35.44 KB
 Truth About You, The - Susan Lewis.mobi527 KB
 Truth About You, The - Susan Lewis.opf2.41 KB
 Barbie1710.txt32 bytes

Description

AZW3, EPUB, MOBI.

Dance While You Can
It all started with a silly prank, a play, and a dance—a love so enduring, so indestructible that it would survive against all odds. Elizabeth Sorrill is the junior matron at Foxton's elite School for Boys. Blessed with the kind of beauty others only dream about, her attractions prove irresistible to Alexander Belmayne, the 17-year-old son of the Lord Chief Justice. But their passionate affair is shortlived as bitter lies and scandal force them apart. Angry and frustrated at Oxford, Alexander thrives on his reputation as a heartbreaker, until Bohemian beauty Jessica Poynter draws him into a fast life of glittering excess and depravity in London's high society. But when a chance meeting brings Alexander and Elizabeth together again, their passionate reunion leads to a breathtaking crime fired by an overwhelming obsession—a hatred so violent it knows no limits.

Don't Let Me Go
Charlotte Nicholls can hardly believe it, but it seems she’s landed in paradise. Living in a cottage in a shady cove on the beautiful Bay of Islands, surrounded by the splendor of New Zealand, Charlotte revels in her new life. She and her nearly four-year-old daughter, Chloe, have started over, with the help of Charlotte’s birth mother, Anna, who has recently reentered Charlotte’s life after a twenty-six-year absence. Little Chloe is thriving in her new home, and despite lingering effects from a terrible trauma Chloe has suffered, Charlotte is hopeful that love will pull her through. And though their relationship is tentative, Charlotte and Anna are slowly rebuilding their trust after nearly a lifetime apart.

Last Resort
When Penny Moon is banished from Fleet Street to ressurect an ex-pat magazine on the French Riviera, the worst news is yet to come. Her partner will be David Villers, the man she once tried - and humiliatingly failed - to seduce. But when she arrives at the Riviera, she is surprised to find that, instead of the usual headaches and frustrations of restarting a magazine, all that should be impossible is easy. Then, quite unexpectedly, she meets Christian Mureau, a mysterious and elusive man who is wanted by the FBI, and her curiosity is instantly clouded by passion. Swept along by the glamour and intrigue of Mureau's life and increasingly affected by David's charm and humour, Penny finds her loyalties as mixed as her feelings. Feelings which lead her deeper and deeper into a web of love and deceit towards the terrifying consequences of two men's crimes - and beyond...

Losing You
The powerful new romantic suspense novel from Susan Lewis—when your whole world is torn apart who is there to save you?

Lauren Scott is bright, talented, and beautiful. At 18, she is the most precious gift in the world to her mother, and has a dazzling career ahead of her. Oliver Lomax is a young man full of promise, despite the shadow his own deeply troubled mother casts over him. Then one fateful night, Oliver makes a decision that tears their worlds apart. Until then, Lauren and Oliver had never met, but now they become so closely bound together that their families are forced to confront truths they hoped they'd never have to face, and secrets they'd never even imagined.

No Child of Mine
Alex Lake's day job is all about helping people, especially children. She cares about them passionately and does everything in her power to rescue them from those who mean them harm. It's as frustrating a career as it can be rewarding, though all too often she is left wondering if she has done enough. When the case of three-year-old Ottilie Wade comes to her attention everything changes. She finds herself completely unable to detach from the child the way she should, and feels an overpowering need to make a real difference in little Ottilie's life. To do this she needs the support of her superiors, but no one is prepared to believe that Ottilie is in danger. In the end, Alex follows the only course left to her, and takes law into her own hands.

Silent Truths
A gripping new novel of romance and suspense from the author of Strange Allure and Cruel Venus.When journalist Laurie Forbes turns up at Beth’s door minutes after Beth’s husband, political high-flier Colin Ashby, has been arrested for murder, neither can even begin to guess the shocking and dangerous repercussions that have just been triggered in both their lives.From the Hardcover edition.
Stolen
Lucy Winters' parents have always been there for her. Loving, gentle and kind they have given her everything she could have wished for. Now, estranged from her husband, she has moved to the country to take over their thriving auction business. The moment she begins to prepare for her first sale she knows she's made the right decision. And she dares to hope that at last she is living the life she has always dreamed of.

But then, quite suddenly, her world is thrown into turmoil. She discovers a shocking truth, one that forces her to question everything she has ever known. And it becomes frighteningly possible that the very people who should have protected her are the ones who have betrayed her in the most devastating of ways. Can she ever forgive them? Can they ever forgive themselves...?
Taking Chances
When journalist Rachel Carmedi is kidnapped and murdered by a Colombian drug cartel, her lover and partner Tom Chambers, racked by guilt, vows to avenge her death. Ellen Shelby and Michael McCann want to turn Rachel's story into their first Hollywood movie, whilst Chambers agrees to track down the killers. But his need for vengeance soon overrides their desires. In London, high-flyer Sandy Paul, helping to raise finance for the film, still harbours a fierce passion for Michael, and aims to remove Ellen from his life. Love, lust, jealousy and ambition take the stage with high finance, power and mortal danger. Torn loyalties, male pride and female desires turn the movie into a terrifying trap of death threats and destruction...
The Truth About You
The powerful new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author of Don't Let Me Go. Lainey Hollingsworth has spent her whole life on the outside of a secret. Her mother would never discuss the reasons she abandoned Italy when Lainey was a new born, nor has she ever stayed in touch with the family she left behind. Now Lainey's mother is dead, taking the secret with her, and leaving Lainey free to find out about her roots. Her husband, Tom, appears supportive, until he hits her with a bombshell that shatters the very foundations of their marriage. Another secret Lainey never knew anything about. Shaken, but more determined than ever to find out who she really is, Lainey takes her children to Umbria in search of answers. What she finds in the sleepy, sunbaked village of her birth turns her world inside out.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.82 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Susan Lewis: 9 Novels (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Re-Uploaded)

All Comments

great as always :) thanks
Thank you so much!