Survival Books and Banned Material

seeders: 497
leechers: 210
Added on October 13, 2014 by trancedudein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Survival Books and Banned Material (Size: 865.69 MB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt193 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt367 bytes
 Survival PDF.tgz865.69 MB

Description

Details:

English | PDF | E-book Collection | All in One | 836 MB

COLLECTION OF INFORMATION COVERING ALL SUBJECT MATTER.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
865.69 MB
seeders:497
leechers:210

All Comments

thanks
The tarball won't expand - it says there's an error trying to unpack more items than are actually included. Could you please rebuild the tarball and re-post?

I pack and unpack these kinds of files (.tgz) all day at my day job, so I'm pretty sure the error isn't on my end. Please be sure you tar the files so they can be read on any machine, also? I tried on Mac and Linux, and it wouldn't unpack on either one. I'm not saying this is the problem, just potentially one. Since I can't unpack it, I can't tell what exactly is wrong with it.

Thank you for uploading!!!
Specifically, the errors from the command line are as follows:

~Get Your Files Here/Survival PDF/Survival_Library/Survival Library/woodburn.htm: Truncated tar archive
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
Take the info you need or want, and dump the rest.
Stupid comment. Where's your electricity coming from when you may need some of this survival information? A generator? Make sure you have lots of gas from your local gas station. And do you think the internet and Youtube are going to be there to watch?
Hard copies of the important stuff. If you really need Electricity there are ways other than a generator.
Thank!