SurviRal - Ken Benton - [N27]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 20, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

SurviRal - Ken Benton - [N27] (Size: 406.52 KB)
 SurviRal - Ken Benton.epub290.03 KB
 Cover.jpg116.48 KB

Description

Surviral by Ken Benton

English | EPUB | 374 Pages | ISBN-10: 1505626005 | ISBN-13: 978-1505626001
19 December 2014 | Science Fiction & Fantasy, Science Fiction, Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Metaphysical & Visionary

CONTENTS
26 Chapters

Excerpt:

“Why do you insist on continuing to tempt fate?” Jake said.

Clint could tell his brother was getting agitated, even more than usual when they had this discussion. But Clint didn’t care. Two days of Jake was about all he and Jenny could take. Easter weekend was over. As far as Clint was concerned, Jake couldn’t get in his car and leave fast enough. Not to mention the fact his appearance was beginning to deteriorate. He hadn’t shaved in days, and his curly black hair was in bad need of a trim.

“I don’t know why you say that, Jake. I’ve done everything on that piece of land you asked me to.”

“No, you haven’t—”

“The berry vines are taking over the damn place,” Clint continued. “Can’t walk alongside the house anymore without tripping over them. I had to move the picnic table from where I like it because of that stupid potato patch in the ground. Then there’s the chestnut and persimmon trees—I’ve never eaten chestnuts, and I’m still not sure what the heck a persimmon actually is. No more. You want to make your own house into an exotic farm, that’s your business. But the hunting cabin is mine.”

Jake pounded a fist in his hand. “Man, listen to you. You’re a blissfully-blind city slicker who’s gonna get caught with their pants down, like all these other fools, and be standing in bread lines.”
Clint rolled his eyes, though he knew Jake hated it when he did that. It failed to decelerate his looney brother.

“Stop that, bro. You’ve got a good place down there at Springfield, but you refuse to set it up right. It could be so perfect, too. Right now it’s pathetic. The chestnuts will take years to produce, you have no gold buried, and you don’t have enough ammo stored to get you through even two seasons. This is a crime, man.”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
406.52 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
SurviRal - Ken Benton - [N27]