SUPERHOT v2.3.0.4 - GOG [Linux] [MitGuNNeR]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 27, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

SUPERHOT v2.3.0.4 - GOG [Linux] [MitGuNNeR] (Size: 1.27 GB)
 please read.txt763 bytes
 gog_superhot_2.3.0.4.sh1.27 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

To see how many have completed the torrent and almost none left feedback + upto date seeding stats for this torrent (kat is slow) check here - http://torrent-stats.info/0750/16f35630.png

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

System requirements:
Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
Processor: Intel Core I5-4440 3,10 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: graphics card with 2048 MB RAM
Storage: 3 GB available space
Mouse, Keyboard

Description: SUPERHOT boldly blurs the distinction between strategies and shooters. This thriller with gunfights and hurricane unexpected feature: the time here, and then moves only when you move. No health regeneration. No ammo boxes scattered here and there. Only you, the superior forces of the enemy and stringy jelly slow time, through which will have to fight to break through to victory.

An unusual graphic style makes SUPERHOT different from other shooters. Austerity and minimalism as well as possible to help you focus on the main thing: on elegant and fierce skirmishes on the enchanting beauty of the lead flight and feast destruction.

Thirty months of development. Thousands of man-hours. SUPERHOT passed a difficult path from humble crafts to speed the development of competition, through the resounding success of the campaign on Kickstarter - the recognition and numerous awards from industry experts. This game - a love child (to the games!) From a team of independent developers and their loyal fans around the world.
Endless Mode - the enemies are coming in wave after wave, how long can you survive?
Battle mode - biting into SUPERHOT stranglehold: no reboots, time constraints and other difficulties.
repeats Editor - assemble and lay out for everyone to see your best shootout to Killstagram.com

Bonuses - Away from firing: additional material, mini-games and more!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.27 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
SUPERHOT v2.3.0.4 - GOG [Linux] [MitGuNNeR]