SuperHOT (Patch 2.3.0.7) (GOG)

seeders: 24
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2016 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

SuperHOT (Patch 2.3.0.7) (GOG) (Size: 115.38 MB)
 patch_superhot_2.3.0.7.exe115.38 MB
 Readme.txt1.11 KB

Description

Install instructions:- Run "patch_superhot_2.3.0.7.exe"- PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Change log:Patch 3 (25 March 2016)added option to lock physics framerate to 60fps (improves gameplay fluency on some machines)fixed collision issues on 'Bridge', 'Train' and 'Serv' levelsrebaked lighting on certain levels to get rid of green spotsproper saving of challenge progresssmall challenges flow bugfixesfixed crosshair staying on screen after running 'diy.exe'

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
115.38 MB
seeders:24
leechers:1
SuperHOT (Patch 2.3.0.7) (GOG)

All Comments

Sorry to link to someone else's upload Merc,but theres 2 patches with this one you could try first,and I thought this was the best way to point to it.

https://kat.cm/superhot-2-2-0-6-gog-t12202231.html#main

Tried it on mine,which has these 2 patches, and Mercs 2.3.0.7 patch installs fine.Havent tried running the game yet,but I'll let you know later.Other than that,dl'd and installed just fine.Just trying to help out.
yup that works.
Wow,that was a quick reply.
Anyways,forgot to say,excellent work Mercs,as usual
Thanks merc, I have the base game installed (setup_superhot_2.0.0.4) and the patch says it is not supported.
same here. i get the wrong version message as well, which usually means there's a missing patch. I searched KAT and didn't find any other patches to apply to the GoG version.
other patches are removed on KAT. you need the 2 patches FLT released