Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Complete Soundtrack (MP3@320)(.ZIP) [WizFruit]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 17, 2014 by WizFruitin Music
Torrent verified.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Complete Soundtrack (MP3@320)(.ZIP) [WizFruit] (Size: 4.86 GB)
 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Complete Soundtrack (MP3@320) [WizFruit].zip4.86 GB

Description

(Artwork preview)

This is used on tracks in the "S - Nintendo" folder

Credit for ripping the raw files from the game goes to Crediar!

This is the COMPLETE soundtrack! With 637 [Includes Announcer tracks, removed duplicates, initially totaled at 532 tracks] audio files (includes victory themes, special message SFX and a couple of my own edited tracks; Opening (Announcer Mix)

All tracks have been ripped directly from the game, so this rip is of the best possible quality anyone could get.

The source files are 48kHz (48000Hz) with a 16bit audio resolution and they are directly, with no processing, tampering or faffing, converted to .FLACs of the same sample rate and bit-depth. Then of course those FLACs are converted to MP3 files of the highest possible quality -- They're all looped once to make a 4-minute length average and have a ~10-second fade-out.

Again, this is the best possible quality rip that will be available.

I have spent hours tagging all the files accordingly to make for a top-quality library of music and included the following metadata: Title, Artist, Composer, Album, Album Artist, Track Number, Disc Number, Year, Genre and of course newly made, but very fitting, artwork for all tracks! Also, all tracks are sorted into their own series-specific folders. (Planned new tag data: Original release date; 'Original Date')

Metadata, folder structure

The track titles will appear as they do in the games 'Sound Test' mode, artists are set to whatever is specified in the game but there are some missing - so I have looked up the original composer of the song and placed him/her/them in!

The track numbers are specific to their folders, not across the entire album (e.g. Mario tracks from 1-62). The disc numbers are specific to each folder too, as if each folder was it's own disc and part of a set of 24.

The year represents the year this soundtrack was released, the 'Original Year' specifies when the song was actually first composed! (e.g. Super Mario 64 Main Theme was composed in 1996). [this is being put together with the FLACs first]

The Album tag start specifically with "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Vol." to ensure proper listing of the album volumes on mobile devices and music libraries on players etc. (format idea courtesy of /u/Drezus) instead of haveing "A- Mario" sat at the top of your album folders and "O - Animal Crossing" sat halfway down!

The Album Artist is set to "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U" for easy finding overall.

I wanted to make sure with the artwork was that it remains consistent with the style of the official Smash Bros. website, I also wanted to pay a bit of homage to the games Sound Test itself by including a red series logo instead of white to indicate when you're listening to a new remix! -- this saves cluttering up the tags with '[Remix]' after each track name! -- There are also plenty of variations of all the artwork included for you to use according to your own personal taste! (More on the way, courtesy of /u/Drezus)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.86 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Complete Soundtrack (MP3@320)(.ZIP) [WizFruit]