Super Meat Boy + Update 26 (Rus/Eng/Multi)

seeders: 38
leechers: 1
Added on October 6, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Super Meat Boy + Update 26 (Rus/Eng/Multi) (Size: 457.17 MB)
 Super.Meat.Boy.incl.Update.26.iso457.17 MB

Description

Open steam_rld.ini file with notepad and change russian into english or any other language.
Read installation notes in description below!

Title : Super Meat BoyPublication Type : piratesGenre : Indie , 2D, Arcade, Platformer , MincerDeveloper : Team MeatPublisher : Team MeatYear : 2010Platform : PCVersion: Update 26Language: Russian , English, Japanese, German , French, Spanish, Italian , Korean , Chinese , Portuguese , PolishTablet: enclosing (RELOADED)System requirements:- Operating system : Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7- Processor : Intel Pentium 4 1.5 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 1500 +- Memory: 1 GB- Graphics Card : nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 128 MB- Sound : DirectX Compatible Soundcard- Hard disk space : 250 MB- Additional software : DirectX 9.0c- Controls: Keyboard , MouseDescription:Super Meat Boy is a tough as nails platformer where you play as an animated cube of meat who's trying to save his girlfriend (who happens to be made of bandages) from an evil fetus in a jar wearing a tux.Our meaty hero will leap from walls, over seas of buzz saws, through crumbling caves and pools of old needles. Sacrificing his own well being to save his damsel in distress. Super Meat Boy brings the old school difficulty of classic NES titles like Mega Man 2, Ghost and Goblins and Super Mario Bros. 2 (The Japanese one) and stream lines them down to the essential no BS straight forward twitch reflex platforming.Ramping up in difficulty from hard to soul crushing SMB will drag Meat boy though haunted hospitals, salt factories and even hell itself. And if 300+ single player levels weren't enough SMB also throws in epic boss fights, a level editor and tons of unlock able secrets, warp zones and hidden characters.- Story mode, featuring over 300 levels spanning 5+ chapters- Play as a Head Crab! (Steam Exclusive)- 33 legitimate Achievements- Warp zones that will warp you into other games- Over 16 unlockable able and playable characters from popular indie titles such as, Minecraft, Bit.Trip, VVVVVV and Machinarium- Epic Boss fights- Full Level Editor and Level Portal (January 2011)- A story so moving you will cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life Bonus Materials (folder UltraEdition.RetailVersion.Extras):- CubeCraft- Extras- Soundtrack- Video- WallPapersInstallation notes:1. Mount or burn image2. Install the game with smbinclu26.exe (short russian installer)3. After installation, go to game folder (where you installed the game) and open steam_rld.ini file with notepad.4. Now inside the ini file, rename Language=russian to Language=english and save .ini file with notepad. You can also change russian to a different language (Jap, Ger etc.).5. Play the game

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
457.17 MB
seeders:38
leechers:1
Super Meat Boy + Update 26 (Rus/Eng/Multi)

Trailer

All Comments

Working perfectly in Windows 8.1 Pro x64.
Thanks for this.
nice upload
in windows 8 pro:
Change game directory if having installation errors.
How do I play this in English? I didn't see a language option while installing and now that I'm in the game it's in Russian and I can't find it if it's there at all. I had to install as administrator to get it to install so if anybody is having trouble installing that is what you should try.
We uploaders create torrent descriptions for a reason.
2013-10-07 09:53
Okay thanks. I usually don't read the descriptions anymore because I've been doing this so long and installations are usually easy to figure out and language options are most always (except this time) included either and mostly within the installer or secondly failing that within the game. I have only one other time a long time ago encountered the language options being in the .ini file. So that is why I didn't look in the description. I know why you uploaders include a description but sometimes us downloaders still have a question to ask. I do appreciate your uploading this game and also your answering my question but I would have been happy to wait for somebody else who wasn't in such a bad mood and feeling so sarcastic to help me out. I did look in the installation file myself already and I did open some files in notepad and I did a search for the word "language" but I guess I didn't look hard enough because up to the point of my asking the question I had not found it. I'm not saying it isn't there I'm just saying that I usually know where to look and after not finding it on my own I asked for help. Also, it's not in the description but I had to install as admin.
everysingle game have a .ini file belongs to the crack and you need to change everytime your name and language.
OH BOY! +1000000000