Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (2015) {FLAC} vtwin88cube

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 1, 2015 by vtwin88cubein Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (2015) {FLAC} vtwin88cube (Size: 233.2 MB)
 01.Death With Dignity.flac19.42 MB
 02.Should Have Known Better.flac28.04 MB
 03.All Of Me Wants All Of You.flac20.79 MB
 04.Drawn To The Blood.flac16.46 MB
 05.Eugene.flac12.66 MB
 06.Fourth Of July.flac23.43 MB
 07.The Only Thing.flac25.09 MB
 08.Carrie & Lowell.flac19.28 MB
 09.John My Beloved.flac29.49 MB
 10.No Shade In The Shadow Of The Cross.flac14.72 MB
 11.Blue Bucket Of Gold.flac23.5 MB
 Folder.auCDtect.txt4.77 KB
 Front.jpg312.88 KB
 Log.log9.27 KB

Description

Sufjan Stevens
Carrie & Lowell (2015)

allmusic.com...

A singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist whose music deals with both the personal and the spiritual while accompanied by simple but striking musical patterns, Detroit-born Sufjan Stevens started venturing into the music world while attending Hope College as a member of Marzuki, a folk-rock band based in Holland, Michigan. Following the release of two full-length albums with the group, Stevens decided to go solo in late 1999, investing fully in a career that was waiting to shine by itself. Sun Came, his debut album, appeared in 2000, confirming his superior musical command, complex instrumentation, and sparkling melodies. The promotion of the disc included playing on the road with the Danielson Famile, with whom he began regularly working. The heavily electronic Enjoy Your Rabbit, a song cycle concerning the animals of the Chinese zodiac, hit record stores in 2001, followed in 2003 by Greetings from Michigan: The Great Lake State, a 15-track conceptual piece produced and performed by Stevens -- he played over 20 instruments -- that placed his home state under the writer's microscope. Despite the record's narrowed focus, it was among the best reviewed work that year and made many critics' year-end lists. In 2004, Stevens released his follow-up, Seven Swans, a thoughtful, spiritual, and quasi-mystical collection of stand-alone songs produced by Danielson Famile mastermind Daniel Smith. In 2015, Stevens returned with his first solo album of new, non-seasonal material since The Age of Adz; Carrie & Lowell, inspired by the death of his mother and stepfather, was released in March 2015, followed by a concert tour.

Genre................: Indie
Year.................: 2015
Label.................: Asthmatic Kitty Records
Quality..............: Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
Included.............: Front Cover, Log, Folder.auCDtect

01.Death With Dignity
02.Should Have Known Better
03.All Of Me Wants All Of You
04.Drawn To The Blood
05.Eugene
06.Fourth Of July
07.The Only Thing
08.Carrie & Lowell
09.John My Beloved
10.No Shade In The Shadow Of The Cross
11.Blue Bucket Of Gold