Sudhir (Dada) Mukerjee - The Near and The Dear.pdf

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on November 5, 2012 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Sudhir (Dada) Mukerjee - The Near and The Dear.pdf (Size: 2.16 MB)
 Sudhir (Dada) Mukerjee - The Near and The Dear.pdf2.16 MB

Description

The Near and The Dear is a collection of reminiscences about the modern Indian saint Neeb Karori Baba a.k.a. Neem Karoli Baba a.k.a. Maharajji, by his long-time devotee Sudhir Mukerjee a.k.a. Dada.

Each chapter focuses on a different long-time devotee, and his own unique perspective on Maharajji.

An important note about this item:

This is not the actual book in pdf form, or a scan. It is a an Adobe Acrobat site-rip and OCR of a site that had all of the stories in the book, together with a few photos. I cleaned it up a little, made a sensible table of contents, and for the most part I think it's just fine. I know I would have been delighted to find this. I'm just warning you so you won't be upset if it doesn't look like what you saw at amazon or The Bodhi Tree or what-have-you.

This version weighs in at 111 pages -- but there's a lot of text there.

I will be watching the comments to see if there is any interest in this sort of thing, as I have a few more things. (By His Grace, by Dada; Divine Reality, by Ravi Prakash Pande; and a few chapters of The Miracle of Love, by Ram Dass.)

This is something that I hope all devotees will appreciate.

As always, if you like it and can afford it -- support the estate of the author by buying it.

This is my first upload, so if there are any problems with it, please let me know.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.16 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Sudhir (Dada) Mukerjee - The Near and The Dear.pdf

All Comments

THANX
thnks
thanks for a nice upload