Sudeep Nagarkar All 3 Best-Sellers -Arvi07

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 7, 2014 by arvi07in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sudeep Nagarkar All 3 Best-Sellers -Arvi07 (Size: 2.36 MB)
 It Started with a Friend Request.pdf834.68 KB
 Few Things Left Unsaid.pdf736.34 KB
 That's The Way We Met.pdf708.58 KB
 It Started with a Friend Request.jpg104.72 KB
 Thats The Way We Met.jpg23.22 KB
 Few Things Left Unsaid.jpg13.46 KB

Description

<3 Sudeep Nagarkar - An Indian Author and his Best-sellers <3

Sudeep Nagarkar is the bestselling author of ‘That’s The Way We Met..’ and ‘A Few Things Left Unsaid’. He has completed his Electronics Engineering from Mumbai University and is currently pursuing management studies from Welingkar Institute of Management. He is also a motivational speaker and has given guest lectures in various institutes and organizations.

In His Words :
"It was two years ago, in 2011, when I wrote my first book Few Things Left Unsaid which took the nation by storm. I had never expected the book to do so well. I soon realized that people wanted to find out what happens next in the lives of Aditya and Riya. Thus was born my second book, That’s the Way We Met.After tasting commercial success with my first two books, I found myself facing writer’s block for my third. So I decided to give myself a much-needed break. My friends and I decided to go to Goa. And that trip changed my life! We were six people in total. The three names I would like to disclose here are Akash, Aleesha, and Kritika—the main characters of my third book It Started With a Friend Request."

I love this Author for the way he casually keeps us engaged..All 3 Books Are Worth Reading..If you wanna Buy Originals..Plz do buy all these 3 on Amazon.in and Flipkart..

I have uploaded for all the people who are students like me having a minimum budget and cannot afford to buy them "ORIGINAL"..

"PLEASE SEED THIS TORRENT TO KEEP IT ALIVE PLEASE"...
Do like me on Facebook, if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents" and stay in touch :)

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters<3

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.36 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sudeep Nagarkar All 3 Best-Sellers -Arvi07