[SubDESU-H] Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan - 01

seeders: 136
leechers: 13
Added on August 29, 2014 by kancollein XXX > Hentai
Torrent verified.

[SubDESU-H] Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan - 01 (Size: 318.77 MB)
 [SubDESU-H] Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan - 01 (852x480 x264 8bit AAC) [43B25694].mp4318.77 MB

Description

Read First:
1. All new release Japanese hentai are censored due to new Japanese censorship law.
2. Because of that. If you didn't see an [Uncen] tag in my torrent's name. That mean its censored by default.
3. Most of my new upload have a numbers of seeders but sometime kickass can't read it immediately and show as 0. So please try it first.
4. Please seed after finish download.
5. Visit my blog for more and Extra Contents.

Synopsis
Based on the erotic game by Marine.

Shin belongs to a cheer group. Though he wasn't interested in it, Yuko, his older sister, forced him to join it... As a matter of fact, there are only two members, Shin and Yuko. On the other hand, a cheerleading club has a lot of members. One day, Shin accidentally collides with Chieru, a member of the cheerleading club, and she gets injured... In compensation for her injury, he decides to work as a caretaker of the cheerleading club. But days later, Satsuki, a coach of the cheerleading club, suddenly orders the members, "You should give him a titjob to overcome your sense of shame!" As they are all confused, Satsuki starts giving Shin a titjob...!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
318.77 MB
seeders:136
leechers:13
[SubDESU-H] Paizuri Cheerleader VS Sakunyuu Ouendan - 01