Stuart Woods - [Stone Barrington 38] - Dishonorable Intentions (retail).epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 5
Added on June 10, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Stuart Woods - [Stone Barrington 38] - Dishonorable Intentions (retail).epub (Size: 737.2 KB)
 Stuart Woods - [Stone Barrington 38] - Dishonorable Intentions (retail).epub737.2 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Dishonorable Intentions (A Stone Barrington Novel) by Stuart Woods
Series: A Stone Barrington Novel (Book 38)
Hardcover: 352 pages
Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons (June 7, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0399573917
ISBN-13: 978-0399573910

Stone Barrington gains an adversary that he can’t seem to shake in the electrifying new adventure from the #1 New York Times–bestselling author.

Stone Barrington’s latest lady friend is full of surprises, both good and ill. A sensual woman with unexpected desires, Stone finds her revelations in the boudoir extremely agreeable. But on the other hand, she also has some unfinished business with a temperamental man who believes Stone is an intolerable obstacle in the way of his goals.

In a cat-and-mouse game that trails from sun-drenched Bel-Air to a peaceful European estate and gorgeous Santa Fe, Stone and his friend remain just one step ahead of their opponent. But their pursuer is not a man who can stand to be thwarted, and tensions are mounting . . . and may soon reach the boiling point.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
737.2 KB
seeders:8
leechers:5
Stuart Woods - [Stone Barrington 38] - Dishonorable Intentions (retail).epub

All Comments

Thank you very much.KAT the best.