Stryper - More Than A Man - Live in Indonésia - 2010 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 28, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Stryper - More Than A Man - Live in Indonésia - 2010 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 131.89 MB)
 Stryper - More Than A Man - Live in Indonésia - 2010 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4131.89 MB

Description

"More Than A Man"
Stryper Live 2010 in Indonesia
2 Track Audio - The finished Audio lists at 661kbs.
For Sphinctone1 and lostmyticket

The name "Stryper" derives from the King James Version of the Bible. "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." The reference, Isaiah 53:5, is frequently included as part of their logo.
Stryper's drummer, Robert Sweet, also created a backronym for their name: "salvation through redemption, yielding peace, encouragement and righteousness". Stryper is a Christian glam metal band from Orange County, California. The group's lineup consists of Michael Sweet (lead vocals, guitar), Oz Fox (guitar), Tim Gaines (bass guitar), and Robert Sweet (drums). In 2004, Gaines left the band and was replaced by Tracy Ferrie (bass guitar) but rejoined in 2009. In 1990, Rolling Stone magazine reported that the band had become disillusioned with Christian music. This, combined with a notable shift in tone in the band's lyrics, led to Against the Law being banned from many Christian bookstores. The Benson Company, Stryper's sole tie to the Christian market, dropped this album from distribution. Swaggart's condemnation may not have been a surprise, however, as Stryper was supported by the rival Jim Bakker ministries, who are thanked on several Stryper albums. Stryper has sold over 10 million recordings worldwide,[8] and it is estimated that two-thirds of their albums were bought by non-Christians.[5] 2011 Stryper won the readers choice award for Best Christian / Gospel Artists & Bands. Kim Jones of About.com states "With 44% of the vote, hard rock legends Stryper beat out all of their competition to be named the Best Christian Hard Rock Band, bringing to mind the old adage, 'like a fine wine, some
Things just get better with age.'"

Lyrics

"More Than A Man"

Long ago, there was a man who came
Came and died for you
You, you say you don't want to know
But I've got to tell you the truth

God, I will follow you because you died for me
Gave to me your life to set me free
Anyone who asks shall receive
Jesus in your heart
It's time for you to start
Giving God all the glory

More than a man, God almighty
He created you
He's the One, the One who rules the land
He is the One I choose

Jesus in your heart
Giving God all the glory

All of the glory today
No matter what some people say
All of your faith
And your life will start to change

Jesus in your heart
Giving God all the glory

Jesus in your heart
Giving God all the glory

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 3007kbps
Total Bitrate: 3668kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
131.89 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Stryper - More Than A Man - Live in Indonésia - 2010 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Stryper - More Than A Man - Live in Indonésia - 2010 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Stryper - More Than A Man - Live in Indonésia - 2010 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Excellent quality upload,Audio and Video are 100%! MANY thanks for the share!
Thanks to the both of you!! Seems I was led into this by the Spirit, Everything just seemed to fall in place for these ups.
Thanks to both of you for being the catalyst, I will do more of this genre. asap.
Great video and quality. thanks for the UP