Strawberry Shortcake and Her Berry Best Friends [Shadow] [H33t] [ISO]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 28, 2009 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Strawberry Shortcake and Her Berry Best Friends [Shadow] [H33t] [ISO] (Size: 308.36 MB)
 Strawberry Shortcake and Her Berry Best Friends [Shadow] [H33t] [ISO].rar308.24 MB
 Strawberry Shortcake and Her Berry Best Friends [Shadow] [H33t] [ISO].txt2.84 KB
 strawberry2.jpg37.11 KB
 strawberry3.jpg42.33 KB
 strawberry4.jpg41.64 KB
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt23 bytes

Description

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Features

Can install in English, French and Spanish

Contains 10 different high quality scenes in which Strawberry must help one of her friends. If she is successful, the player advances to the Gift Scene to collect a token for the book.

Collect up to 15 different tokens for each of Strawberry Shortcake's friends for their individual page of the scrapbook. There's even a page for Strawberry Shortcake herself.

High playability is ensured by the fact the player can go back to each of the game scenes to get more tokens to put in the scrapbook.

Print and colorize images of the various characters using the Print Scene function.

Beautiful graphics and music make the wonderful world of Strawberryland come alive.

Instructions

Instructions

Use WinZip or WinRaR to uncompress the file

Mount or Burn using your favorite program

Install the Game as you normally would

Vista Users - You should not need compatibility mode - Worked fine for me(Vista x64)

Play the game and have fun

Files Included

Note: No password is ever needed for my .rar's

Strawberry Shortcake and Her Berry Best Friends [Shadow] [H33t] [ISO].rar - 308mb Compressed

Strawberry Shortcake and Her Berry Best Friends [Shadow] [H33t] [ISO].iso(In RaR) - 570mb UnCompressed

strawberry2.jpg

strawberry3.jpg

strawberry4.jpg

tracked_by_h33t_com.txt

Strawberry Shortcake and Her Berry Best Friends [Shadow] [H33t] [ISO].txt

Personal Notes

If you have any problems please post here and I will do my best to help.

Hope you and your kids enjoy :)

I will soon be doing video ups again :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
308.36 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Strawberry Shortcake and Her Berry Best Friends [Shadow] [H33t] [ISO]

All Comments

great. thanks