Stratus - Big Blood (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Impossible Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on November 25, 2015 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Stratus - Big Blood (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Impossible Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG] (Size: 29.51 MB)
 Stratus - Hit It.mp311.05 MB
 Stratus - Big Blood.mp38.56 MB
 Cover.jpg90.51 KB
 Stratus - My Energy (feat. LaMeduza).mp39.82 MB

Description

Label: Impossible Records
Artist: Stratus
Featuring Artists: LaMeduza
Genre: Dubstep
Released: 2015-10-13
Catalog: IR006

Hailing out of Chicago, we welcome 'Stratus' to the Impossible Records family. He has been making some serious headway in the scene and taking home releases on labels such as Ultra, Owsla and Smog. His latest EP, Big Blood is a powerful juxtaposition of different dynamic elements, although heavy throughout, the melodic and rhythmic building blocks give it a wide spectrum of styles and sensibilities. Kicking off the EP is 'Hit It'. Capturing you immediately with a boisterous melodicism that quickly unravels into a bouncy, bass-driven onslaught. Well crafted vocals and catchy melodies are combined with a drop thats sure to make the heads bob and the booties shake. Next is 'Big Blood' opening with a bounce that carries the track into an energetic, percussive, 4x4 rave throwback and then shifts into a driven halftime groove laced with warm yet abrasive galloping bass. The final track, and our personal favorite, 'My Energy', is the gem of the EP. My Energy features vocalist LaMeduza, a talented Swiss born singer who has been on 100's of albums and collaborations. A master of her craft, LaMeduza's intense breath taking vocals take you on a journey that's mingled with orchestrated and thoughtfully interwoven synth elements. Sure to raise all the lighters in the room, the track climaxes to a drop that is booming with massive saw chords that is not only complex but rhythmic in form

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
29.51 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Stratus - Big Blood (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Impossible Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG]