Stout, Rex-Too Many Clients-(Nero Wolfe #34) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Stout, Rex-Too Many Clients-(Nero Wolfe #34) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 157.37 KB)
 Stout, Rex-Too Many Clients.epub157.37 KB

Description

[color=black][

Too Many Clients (Nero Wolfe #34)
by Rex Stout
4.11 of 5 stars
4.11 · rating details · 1,710 ratings · 35 reviews 23
A bidding war for his services interrupts Nero Wolfe's attempts to solve the case of the businessman who died in his love nest--a case in which the police seem oddly uninterested.

Somebody shows up at Wolfe's identifying himself as Mr. Yaegar of Consolidated Plastics, and he wants Archie to follow him the next day and find out if he has a tail. The next day, Mr. Yaegar ends up dead, and--guess what?--it turns out that the guy who hired Archie is NOT Mr. Yaegar.

I love Rex Stout’s Nero Wolfe books, mostly because Archie Goodwin is super-awesome as a narrator. I am 100% sure that I would never be able to put up with an orchid-loving, extreme foodie boss with an aversion to making money as well as he does!

Rex Todhunter Stout (December 1, 1886 – October 27, 1975) was an American crime writer, best known as the creator of the larger-than-life fictional detective Nero Wolfe, described by reviewer Will Cuppy as "that Falstaff of detectives." Wolfe's assistant Archie Goodwin recorded the cases of the detective genius from 1934 (Fer-de-Lance) to 1975 (A Family Affair).

The Nero Wolfe corpus was nominated Best Mystery Series of the Century at Bouchercon 2000, the world's largest mystery convention, and Rex Stout was nominated Best Mystery Writer of the Century./color]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
157.37 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Stout, Rex-Too Many Clients-(Nero Wolfe #34) - epub - zeke23

All Comments

Your work is amazing mate
keep it up, please
thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into this