Story Waters - Freedom Consciousness Book 1 - in vein of Esther Hicks Abraham and Eckhart Tolle

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 1, 2011 by SpiritualEbooksin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Story Waters - Freedom Consciousness Book 1 - in vein of Esther Hicks Abraham and Eckhart Tolle (Size: 1.11 MB)
 StoryWaters_FreedomConsciousnessBook1.pdf1.11 MB

Description

Story Waters first book. Spiritual self-empowerment free from religion - freedom consciousness in vein of Esther Hicks Abraham and Eckhart Tolle

reviews:
Susan Dobra, PH.D. Editorial Director Magical Blend magazine.
"The Messiah Seed is brimming over with practical spiritual wisdom. It encourages you to step into your own power and free your will to live your dreams through your higher power - yourself. Once I had it in hand, I read it cover to cover. This is a book to be read more than once, as it works wondrously as a daily reminder of the perfection one can achieve through their imperfections - and of everyone's ability to become their own messiah."

Clarissa Tallon, Senior Editor Merlian News.
"[The Messiah Seed] ... carries with it such a monumental gift in its message. To integrate the author's words will change your life forever. The book is ground breaking and is a sign of the changing times. Story Waters's book trumpets the call for self-guidance and personal reflection to spearhead a new age for humanity. This book is a must read that you will want to refer back to again and again."

Leslie Palacio, Editor Pathways Within.
"In life you know when you come across a book that will be one of those you hang on to forever. I feel this is a book that could not only touch lives but make expansive global changes."

Sandie Sedgbeer, PlanetLightworker & Children of the New Earth magazine
"A rare book that contains so many layers of meaning. Every now and then you come across a book that offers so much illumination it virtually becomes your own personal 'Bible'. Such a book, for me, is The Messiah Seed. One of those rare books that contains so many layers of meaning, The Messiah Seed has the power to change every single time you read it. Open it to any page, and I guarantee it will offer you new insights into whatever you are contemplating. If you're looking for a book that will speak to you wherever you are on your journey, look no further. I highly recommend it."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Story Waters - Freedom Consciousness Book 1 - in vein of Esther Hicks Abraham and Eckhart Tolle