Story 1: A Night with Sara - [Closed]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on January 6, 2016 by Closedin XXX
Torrent verified.

Story 1: A Night with Sara - [Closed] (Size: 27.04 MB)
 sara_v1.9.zip27.04 MB

Description

Language: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish

A Night with Sara is an offering from a new player in online virtual sex games calling themselves ‘Chapters in Love’.

Without underestimating the amount of work that goes into producing a virtual sex game, it shows that this is a first attempt. The graphics, artwork and game play are basic. The concept is good and the storyline, interaction between characters and dialogue are actually pretty good. The story is linear with only one successful outcome possible (unless you consider a good nights sleep a successful outcome I suppose) but if you follow the right path you will be rewarded with an intimate and titillating encounter with ‘Sara’ or whoever you choose to name the female character.

I like being able to set the names of the characters, it helps move the story into the first person which I guess is the whole aim of virtual sex. The option to Zoom in / Zoom out is also a nice feature that is useful in many scenes of the game.

From a purely story perspective, the shortness of the game probably takes away from the build up of sexual tension that would likely lead to this scenario playing out. But this is an individual scene from the whole story, and if like me you have had an experience or indeed some imagination to fill in some of the preluding story then I think you will enjoy it.

=====================
-Extract to Desktop
-Open folder and run index.html to start playing.
=====================

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.04 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Story 1: A Night with Sara - [Closed]

Screenshots

Story 1: A Night with Sara - [Closed] screenshot