Stortregn - Uncreation (2011) [320] V01dV

seeders: 13
leechers: 3
Added on March 14, 2015 by Voidvampin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Stortregn - Uncreation (2011) [320] V01dV (Size: 76.52 MB)
 01_stortregn_iv.mp32.95 MB
 02_stortregn_the_eye_of_judgment.mp39.01 MB
 03_stortregn_without_return.mp39.9 MB
 04_stortregn_the_uncreation.mp39.74 MB
 05_stortregn_road_to_the_land_of_thule.mp35.77 MB
 06_stortregn_trought_a_path_of_prevarication.mp312.24 MB
 07_stortregn_nocturnal.mp311.24 MB
 08_stortregn_a_shape_in_the_mystical_haze.mp315.66 MB

Description

Black/death metal from Switzerland, debut full-length album released in 2011.

Stortregn is a black/death metal band formed in Switzerland in 2005.

The band gets his influenses from the Nordic black metal as Dissection, Naglfar, Watain, Necrophobic, etc. Very appreciated for their live shows, Stortregn has become an inevitable band in the world of Swiss French’s black/death metal.

They have shared the stage with famous artists as Samael, Prostitute Disfigurment, Dew Scented, Cor Scorpii, Forgotten Tomb, Farsot, Infernal War, Christ Agony, Unlight, Eluveitie, Otargos, Svart Crown, Furia, Absurdity, the CNK.

Stortregn made his first demo in 2007 followed by an EP in 2008, “Devoured by Oblivion”, which got several good critics. In autumn 2010, after a good tour in cuba, Stortregn release their first album “Uncreation” in June 2011 on Great Dane Records.

2011 Uncreation

Tracklist:

1. IV
2. The Eye Of Judgment
3. Without Return
4. The Uncreaction
5. Road To The Land Of Prevarication
6. Through A Path Of Prevarication
7. Nocturnal
8. A Shape In The Mystical Hase

Label: Independent

This is an eight track full length release from Swiss band Stortregn, a band I have never heard of before, so was interested in what they bring to the metal table!! Well you get eight tracks of well played black/death mix from this band who have been going since 2005 and have had a demo and an e.p. released before this their first full length. Well it all kicks off with a galloping fast tune “IV” which shows the band and all that they can do, the vocals are very black metallish, real raspy, style ones from Romain who also chips in with some guitar work, the main guitar is done by Johan and a talented guy he is too, some nice work by him, bass is ably done by Alex and Gary the drummer is very decent too. A very decent band this all very able musicians, so what about the album, well you get eight tracks that gallop along at a fair pace, they are described as black/death metal but I honestly have them down as more death/thrash with a bit of black vocals thrown in, whatever you want to describe them it works very well and makes for a decent release from the band.

“The Eye Of Judgement” is a good track that rattles on at a fair pace and shows the musicianship this band have, one of my favourite tracks on the whole album. I also liked the short instrumental “Road To The Land Of Thule” which breaks the album up nicely as it is a nice slowish tempo piece before the band once more crank it up!! All the tracks on this release are of a decent quality and the whole album is pretty good for a first full length from a young newish band, one to watch out for.

Well this is a decent first full length from this band with a bit of a mixture on it covering most genres of metal on it and all well played, a good start for Stortregn and this is a band I will be keeping my eye on for future releases as they show some very good promise. Well played and interesting album from a band who will get even better in my opinion.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
76.52 MB
seeders:13
leechers:3
Stortregn - Uncreation (2011) [320] V01dV