Stonehearth v0.15.0r543

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Stonehearth v0.15.0r543 (Size: 338.18 MB)
 Stonehearth_v0.15.0r543_setup.exe338.18 MB

Description

Changelog:
Bug FixesFix error that caused ai spinning during mining.Fix bug that caused mining zones to stop mining when running into a junction.Fix trader not disappearing after market stall undeployed.Add market stall for Rayya's Children, created by the Potter.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
338.18 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Stonehearth v0.15.0r543

Trailer

All Comments

Alpha 15 (549)!!!!!
Torrent: Stonehearth v0.15.0r549
Works Great....Thanks For The Update
Keep Them Coming please!
Do you have Administrator rights on your User Account?
I had to create an account to actually see my comment.. which is weird, and to be able to reply...

For some reason, I always have issues with Windows 8.1 crap... yes, I'm the administrator of my user account, the only account, but it doesn't always let me do admin rights... I still right clicked and insist it open with admin rights... and it still comes back with an error that it won't install/open.
First it pops up with "Windows Protected your PC" Error stating: Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk. I hit more info to go ahead and run anyway. Then it opens an error/window of "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." doesn't matter what I do, it will not open... So I'm asking, is there something else I have to do?
I honestly wouldn't be amazed if it's just Windows 8.1 being a pain in my ass again... so if there's a known workaround for these issues, that would a good heads up to give...
Have you tried to disable Windows 8.1 SmartScreen?
=================================================
http://ccm.net/faq/28797-win...w-to-disable-the-smartscreen
=================================================
I told smartscreen to run the exe anyway, so it shouldn't be that, but I disabled anyway and tested, and it still pops up the second error.
I am sure if you do a little research on the error messages you are getting....you will fix it.
good luck!
I think it's just windows 8.1 that's having issues running random programs (I can't even get my screen recorder to work properly since I gotten this crap computer, I miss windows 7, and can't downgrade this, so I'm stuck with what I have. T_T) I'm just going to try the other torrent once it's finished downloading and see if that will work, if it doesn't I'll be back, if it does, I'll head here to let others know in case anyone else gets this issue.
I tried one last thing... I forgot that one of my minecraft games had an issue with this, and all I had to do was disable my avast for 10 minutes so it could go ahead and just run the program. Anti-viruses tend to stall programs and just shut it down before you can do anything. I already had scanned it prior, so there should be no issues. Once it was disabled (I just select to disable for 10 minutes), it ran the install. Thank you for helping me narrow down the error, and I didn't know there was an option in control panel about the smartscreen, that's one less issue for me to deal with in the future. :P
Forgot to tell you to add Game Launcher to your Antiviruses -OR- Firewall
Exception List....(Entire Game Folder/Game launcher) as allowing Application to run. (Sorry) glad you got it to work....but doing this..is much better than having to turn it off.
thanks
ı wait new version :D