Stonehearth v0.1.0 Build 180 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on December 22, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Stonehearth v0.1.0 Build 180 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 115.62 MB)
 Stonehearth_v0.1.0_Build180.zip115.62 MB

Description

Here it is! Stonehearth for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Stonehearth - Version v0.1.0 Build 180 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Stonehearth here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Stonehearth is a game about exploration and survival in an epic fantasy setting. Your job is to help a small group of settlers survive and carve out a place for themselves in a hostile land. You’ll need to establish a food supply, build shelter, defend your people, and find a way to grow and expand, facing challenges at every step.

Starting from procedurally generated terrain with dynamic AI encounters, Stonehearth combines city sim and good old combat with infinite building possibilities. It’s built to be moddable at every level, from your city, to the people and creatures inhabiting the world, and will ship with the tools and documentation for you to add your own customizations to the game, and share them with friends.

Full change list:

http://stonehearth.net/2014/12/17/alpha-7-release-candidate-posted-to-steam-latest-branch/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
115.62 MB
seeders:16
leechers:2
Stonehearth v0.1.0 Build 180 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for the upload
I have lost it for 30 days for arguing with people over PM
Sorry to here that cause you are one of my favorite uploaders, most of the games you share I end up buying because I get to see how it plays. Anyway just ignore the idiots