Still Too Fast To Race (Group B Rally Cars) - 360p - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on October 22, 2015 by OptimusPr1mein TV
Torrent verified.

Still Too Fast To Race (Group B Rally Cars) - 360p - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] (Size: 569.92 MB)
 Still Too Fast To Race (Group B Rally Cars) - 360p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]].mp4569.92 MB

Description

Even more from the full story behind the awesome Group B Rally cars, featuring mind-blowing contemporary and archive racing footage of these fire-breathing rocket ships at blistering speeds! Declared ?too fast to race? at the end of the 1986 season, the Group B cars changed the face of rallying!

The Lancia Delta S4 could accelerate from 0-100km/h in 2-3 seconds on a gravel road, and Nigel Mansell is reputed to have said that the Peugeot 205 T16 could out-accelerate his F1 car! All were built to reach at least 400bhp, so we pushed these super-charged beasts to their absolute limit to see what else they could do, with legendary ex-World Rally champion Stig Blomqvist behind the wheel! This sequel to the highly successful

Too Fast to Race showcases even more of these turbo-charged machines, including: -Audi Quattro Series 3-winged monster - Lancia Delta S4 - Ford RS200 - Peugeot 205 T16 - Lancia O37 - MG Metro 6R4 You may never witness them on the World Rally stage again, but the entertainment provided by these supercharged monsters remains, to delight fans old and new. Here is another priceless opportunity to see them restored to their former breath-taking glory! A must for all rally and fast car enthusiasts!​

All My New Uploads Are Encoded In The New Codec, Click The Logo To Find Out How To Play It

The above graphic and file information graphic with many thanks to Panther10.95K

Also, outside the realm of motorsport check out this thread of mine:

Thread: OptimusPr1me's Transformers, Anime & Forgotten Movies/Series Thread

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
569.92 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Still Too Fast To Race (Group B Rally Cars) - 360p - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]]

Screenshots

Still Too Fast To Race (Group B Rally Cars) - 360p - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot
Still Too Fast To Race (Group B Rally Cars) - 360p - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot