Stevie Wonder - Someday At Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1986 Motown

seeders: 34
leechers: 4
Added on October 29, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Stevie Wonder - Someday At Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1986 Motown (Size: 87.79 MB)
 01 Someday at Christmas.mp36.75 MB
 02 Silver Bells.mp35.68 MB
 03 Ave Maria.mp39.32 MB
 04 The Little Drummer Boy.mp37.37 MB
 05 One Little Christmas Tree.mp36.46 MB
 06 The Day That Love Began.mp38.44 MB
 07 The Christmas Song.mp37.45 MB
 08 Bedtime For Toys.mp38.24 MB
 09 Christmastime.mp36.1 MB
 10 Twinle Twinkle Little Me.mp37.69 MB
 11 A Warm Little Home On A Hill.mp38.17 MB
 12 What Christmas Means to Me.mp35.89 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg230.33 KB

Description

Source: 1986 CD with two albums. One being this Stevie Wonder album the other being Diana Ross and the Supremes. If you require the log or cue it is with the Supremes torrent.

Note: Giving this a quick listen and finding it has is a *very young* Stevie Wonder signing these songs.. It's interesting to hear his voice before it changed into the 70's pitch for which he is even more famous. This is Motown. - Big Papi

By A Customer
The title song is one of the two or three best pop Christmas songs ever - the writing, arrangement, and performance (hard to believe Stevie was only 16 or 17 when he cut it) are outstanding. The rest of the album doesn't quite have the strong social message or originality of that modern classic, but it is warm and friendly and very pop savvy. It can easily become a regular part of your holiday season, as it has mine for nearly two decades. It manages to strike a nice balance between secular and religious songs. (Though I have to disagree with those below who say you'll never hear a better "Ave Maria" - that's been recorded by a lot of very talented singers. Stevie more than holds his own, but he doesn't make you forget the many other fine versions that are out there).
A lot of Christmas albums come and go; there's a reason this one has survived for over 30 years. Other than Mathis's and maybe Streisand's, how many holiday albums can you say that about?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
87.79 MB
seeders:34
leechers:4
Stevie Wonder - Someday At Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1986 Motown