Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone Live-HD{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 4, 2016 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone Live-HD{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 512.24 MB)
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Voodoo Child Live-HD{DPLII384kbs}.mkv338.43 MB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone Live-HD{DPLII384kbs}.mkv123.1 MB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Voodoo Child Live-320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp335.15 MB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone Live-320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp310.92 MB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone-1 (1).png1.03 MB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Voodoo Child Live-1 (1).png992.82 KB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Voodoo Child Live-1 (2).png972.46 KB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone-1 (2).png842.21 KB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Voodoo Child Live-1 (3).png788.62 KB
 Stevie-Jimmie.jpg79.56 KB
 srv-2.jpg9.3 KB
 srv-1.jpg8.25 KB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone Live-HD{DPLII384kbs}.txt8.39 KB
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone Live-HD{DPLII384kbs}.nfo427 bytes
 Stevie Ray Vaughan-Voodoo Child Live-HD{DPLII384kbs}.nfo427 bytes
 CrystalTorrents.txt192 bytes
 {DPLII384kbs} torrents.txt130 bytes
 BTscene.txt127 bytes
 Kickass Torrents.txt84 bytes

Description

imageimageimageimage

Stevie Ray Vaughan-Leave My Girl Alone Live-HD{DPLII384kbs}
Stevie Ray Vaughan-Voodoo Child Live-HD{DPLII384kbs}

Audio Encoded at 384kbs
Live 320kbs MP3's included

www.srvofficial.com/

Note BlackBars!!!:
Please set your VLC/Media Player to Video Aspect Ratio= 16:10 to remove the BlackBars. I use Daum Pot Player which I have setup to play all Videos at Aspect Ratio 16:10 automatically. You can setup VLC Player by going to the top Menu and selecting:
Tools/Preferances/Video, and under aspect Ratio place 16:10 in the box and all Videos will be played full screen automatically.
I did not encode the Blackbars out as all Video Client users are not the same and since the BlackBars can be removed by the user, the original quality remains intact.

For Hand_Of_Doom. /;=]

In my opinion Stevie Ray Vaughn was the only Guitarist that was capable of playing Jimmie Hendrix songs after Jimmie died, now that SRV has died, that has left a void..../;=[

Thank You! Be sure to use a good VPN, Protect yourself and PLEASE seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{DPLII384kbs}:
{dd53787} {DK53787} {RT53787}
/;=]

Stephen "Stevie" Ray Vaughan (October 3, 1954 – August 27, 1990)

In spite of a short-lived mainstream career spanning seven years, he is widely considered one of the most influential electric guitarists in the history of music, and one of the most important figures in the revival of blues in the 1980s. Vaughan was a catalyst in the revival of vintage amplifiers and effects during the 1980s. His loud volume and use of heavy strings required powerful and robust amplifiers. Vaughan used two black-face Fender Super Reverbs, which were crucial in shaping his clear overdriven sound. He would often blend other amps with the Super Reverbs, including black-face Fender Vibroverbs, and brands such as Dumble, and Marshall, which he used for his clean sound. While his mainstay effects were the Ibanez Tube Screamer and a Vox wah-wah pedal, Vaughan experimented with a range of effects. He used a Fender Vibratone, designed as a Leslie speaker for electric guitars, and provided a warbling chorus effect, which can be heard on the track "Cold Shot". He used a vintage Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face that can be heard on In Step, as well as an Octavia. Vaughan owned and used a variety of guitars during his career. His guitar of choice, and the instrument that he became most associated with, was the Fender Stratocaster, his favorite being a 1963 body, with a 1962 neck, and pickups dated from 1959. This is why Vaughan usually referred to his Stratocaster as a, "1959 Strat." He explained why he favored this guitar in a 1983 interview: "I like the strength of its sound. Any guitar I play has got to be pretty versatile. It's got a big, strong tone and it'll take anything I do to it." Vaughan also referred to this instrument as his "first wife," or, "Number One." One of the custom guitars—nicknamed "Main"—was built by James Hamilton of Hamiltone Guitars in Buffalo, New York. It was a gift from Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top. Gibbons had commissioned Hamilton to build the guitar in 1979. There were some delays, including having to re-do the mother of pearl inlay of Vaughan's name on the fretboard when he changed his stage name from Stevie Vaughan to Stevie Ray Vaughan. The guitar was presented to him by Jim Hamilton on April 29, 1984. Jim Hamilton recalls that Stevie Ray Vaughan was so happy with the guitar that he played it that night at Springfest on the University of Buffalo campus. It remained one of the main guitars he used on stage and in studio. AllMusic describes him as "a rocking powerhouse of a guitarist who gave blues a burst of momentum in the '80s, with influence still felt long after his tragic death." Vaughan received several music awards during his lifetime and posthumously. In 1983, readers of Guitar Player voted him as Best New Talent and Best Electric Blues Guitar Player. In 1984, the Blues Foundation named him Entertainer of the Year and Blues Instrumentalist of the Year, and in 1987, Performance Magazine honored him with Rhythm and Blues Act of the Year. Earning six Grammy Awards and ten Austin Music Awards, he was inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame in 2000, and the Musicians Hall of Fame in 2014. Rolling Stone ranked Vaughan as the twelfth greatest guitarist of all time. In 2015, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
In the spring of 1990, Stevie Ray recorded an album with his brother Jimmie, which was scheduled for release in the fall of the year. In the late summer of 1990, Vaughan and Double Trouble set out on an American headlining tour. On August 26, 1990, their East Troy, WI, gig concluded with an encore jam featuring guitarists Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy, Jimmie Vaughan, and Robert Cray. After the concert, Stevie Ray boarded a helicopter bound for Chicago. Minutes after its 12:30 a.m. takeoff, the helicopter crashed, killing Vaughan and the other four passengers. He was only 35 years old.

"Voodoo Child"

Stevie Ray Vaughan was a musical powerhouse, taking on the Jimi Hendrix classic “Voodoo Child” and putting his own bluesy, gritty spin on it while still showing respect to the man who influenced his career when he was still a young child. His sheer technical skill and musical prowess are enough to inspire you to pick up a guitar for the first time…and never put it back down! “Voodoo Child (Slight Return)” was written and recorded by Jimi Hendrix in ’68 and was featured on Electric Ladyland as a predominantly instrumental piece featuring Jimi’s vocals. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble recorded their cover in ’84, and featured it on both, "Couldn’t Stand the Weather" and Live Alive.

"Leave My Girl Alone"

Written by Buddy Guy and played sooo perfectly bluesy by SRV in this Austin City Limits Live Concert. This rendition reminds me of Muddy Waters. Originally made famous by the legendary Buddy Guy, ‘Leave My Girl Alone’ was covered by Stevie on his 1989 hit album, In Step. Stevie was killed in a helicopter crash the following summer.

Lyrics

"Leave My Girl Alone"

You better leave
You better leave my little girl alone
You better leave
You better leave my little girl alone
Lord before I get evil man
And I go and do something wrong

You call my house just yesterday
I picked up the extension
And I heard every word you said
Why don't you just go on