Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (feat. Estelle)

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on March 14, 2015 by LeLenny420in Music
Torrent verified.

Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (feat. Estelle) (Size: 2.72 MB)
 Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (feat. Estelle).mp32.72 MB

Description

Song "Stronger Than You" sung by Estelle (Garnet) in the episode "Jailbreak" from the show "Steven Universe"

From "Jailbreak". / Music & Lyrics by Rebecca Sugar / Arranged by Aivi & Surasshu / Demo arrangement by Jeff Liu / Sung by Estelle / Strings performed by Jeff Ball

File size: 2.72 MiB
Duration: 2mn 55s
Album: Steven Universe (Soundtrack)
Album/Sorted by: Steven Universe
Track name: Stronger Than You (feat. Estelle)
Track name/Sorted by: Stronger Than You
Performer: Rebecca Sugar
Composer : Aivi & Surasshu
Genre: Soundtrack
Channel(s): 2 channels
Sampling rate: 44.1 KHz
Compression mode: Lossy
Stream size: 2.68 MiB (99%)

Lyrics:
This is Garnet. / Back together. / And I'm never goin' down at the hands of the likes of you, because I'm so much better. / And every part of me is saying, "Go get her." / The two of us ain't gonna follow your rules. / Come at me without any of your fancy tools. / Let's go, just me and you. / Let's go, just one on two. / Go ahead and try and hit me if you're able. / Can't you see that my relationship is stable? / I can see you hate the way we intermingle, / But I think you're just mad 'cause you're single, / And you're not gonna stop what we've made together. / We are here to stay like this forever. / If you break us apart, we'll just come back newer. / And we'll always be twice the gem that you are. / I am made / O-o-o-o-of / Lo-o-o-o-ove. / O-o-o-o-of / Lo-o-o-o-ove. / Lo-o-o-o-ove. / Lo-o-o-o-ove. / This is who we are. / This is who I am. / And if you think you can stop me, then you need to think again. / Because I am a feeling, and I will never end. / And I won't let you hurt my planet. / And I won't let you hurt my friends. / Go ahead and try and hit me if you're able. / Can't you see that my relationship is stable? / I know you think I'm not something you're afraid of. / 'Cause you think that you've seen what I'm made of. / But I am even more than the two of them. / Everything they care about is what I am. / I am their fury, I am their patience, I am a conversation. / I am made / O-o-o-o-of / Lo-o-o-o-ove. / O-o-o-o-of / And it's stronger than you. / L-o-o-o-ove. / O-o-o-o-of / L-o-o-o-ove. / And it's stronger than you.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.72 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (feat. Estelle)