* Steve Vai - Stillness In Motion [2015][DVDRip] 720 AAC DVD9x2

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on June 23, 2015 by Secludishin Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

* Steve Vai - Stillness In Motion [2015][DVDRip] 720 AAC DVD9x2 (Size: 3.03 GB)
 Cover.jpg6.46 MB
 Readme.txt13.29 KB
 Steve Vai - Stillness In Motion [2015] [DVDRip] 720 AAC DVD9x2.m4v3.03 GB

Description

Magnet link may not work. Hit the Download button instead.
Enjoy and please Comment or RATE!
Other Fine Uploads Here
My Wonderful Oddities

Torrent hash: 37A9E4A12ED3A58E503B98F78C5CB59A0287AA05

On a personal NOTE: What can I say? Its Steve! This guy started with Zappa, Replaced Malmsteen, Replaced Eddie Van Halen and then got GOOD! Will let the Concert speak for itself.. This is the DVD9 version in HR. I dumped both DVD9's and then encoded to one file, encoding specs are below. Enjoy. SEE the bottom of this Post for an Interview about this production with Steve ;)
Available in 2CD and 2DVD configurations, Stillness In Motion revisits the 49th concert from Vai’s monumental Story of Light World Tour.
Running from 2012 through 2014, The Story of Light World Tour totalled out at 253 engagements (including shows, master classes and concerts with various orchestras) in 52 countries.
In addition to the full Club Nokia performance, the 2DVD configuration of Stillness In Motion includes a bonus disc premièring “The Space Between the Notes (Tour Mischief),” a revelatory video diary comprised of more than three and a half hours of footage, lensed around the world on-stage, off-stage and behind-the-scenes during Vai’s epic Story of Light World Tour.
“To say that this tour was a powerful life experience would be like saying the sun is hot,” writes Steve Vai in his personal liner notes penned for Stillness In Motion.

* About Steve Vai

Steve Vai, age 12, picked up the guitar in 1973 and started taking lessons from Joe Satriani (an- other future guitar hero) shortly after. He soaked up influences ranging from Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page to Jimi Hendrix and Brian May and by the end of the 1970s, was transcribing guitar parts for Frank Zappa. He became a full member of Zappa’s band in 1980.
Rapidly becoming one of the most in-demand, versatile, eloquent and soulful sidemen in the business, Vai recorded with Alcatrazz, Whitesnake, David Lee Roth and Public Image Ltd.
He launched his solo career with the release of Flex-Able, a homemade indie album, in 1984. Since 1990, he has recorded and released eight studio albums, eight live albums, two EPs, 12 soundtracks, 20 compilation albums, seven videos and more. Steve Vai has earned 15 Grammy nominations and has won three Grammy Awards and appeared as a guest artist on more than 40 albums, playing with artists like Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, Gregg Bissonnett and Joe Jack- son, among others.

Disk 1
1. Intro/Racing the World
2. Velorum
3. Band Intros
4. Tender Surrender
5. Building the Church
6. Gravity Storm
7. Weeping China Doll
8. John the Revelator
9. The Moon and I
10. The Animal
11. Whispering a Prayer
Disk 2
1. The Audience Is Listening
2. Rescue Me or Bury Me
3. Sisters
4. Treasure Island
5. Salamanders In the Sun
6. Pusa Road
7. Frank
8. The Ultra Zone (CD Version)
9. Build Me a Song L.A.
10. For The Love of God
11. Taurus Bulba

For a guitarist that is recognized for his previous studio collaborations with Alice Cooper, Frank Zappa, Whitesnake, David Lee Roth and the heavy metal supergroup Alcatrazz, it wouldn’t be entirely surprising if Steve Vai made an announcement detailing some nostalgia-motivated tour that focused solely on the material from his previous efforts.
That being said, the fact that Vai continues to not only remain relevant within the rock community but also continue to push the boundaries as far as what can seemingly be achieved on his instrument of choice through new material is something that his dedicated audience hasn’t taken for granted over the past several years.
His live shows have particularly been an environment where Vai’s creativity both as a musician and a performer comes to full display. Perhaps a trait that was passed down from his work alongside the current Van Halen frontman is Vai’s tendency to amaze audiences while shredding out fierce compositions while dressed in an assortment of stage personas, which range from a restless gunslinger to an astronaut from another world.
It’s this same performance that is featured on Steve Vai’s upcoming live presentation, ‘Stillness in Motion,’ which is due for release on April 7 and is his first effort to arrive as part of his new deal with Sony Music and Legacy Recordings. Music Enthusiast recently sat down with the prolific guitarist to discuss his new effort and his passion for regularly hitting the stage.

Complete name : \Steve Vai - Stillness In Motion [2015][DVDRip] 720 AAC DVD9x2Video Ts-1.m4v
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID : mp42
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 2 888 Kbps
Writing application : HandBrake 0.10.2 2015060900

Video
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Main@L4.0
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate : 2 721 Kbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Original display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Standard : NTSC
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.263
Stream size : 2.32 GiB (94%)
Writing library : x264 core 142 r2479 dd79a61
Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x1:0x111 / me=hex / subme=2 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=3 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=1 / keyint=300 / keyint_min=30 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=10 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=21.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=20000 / vbv_bufsize=25000 / crf_max=0.0 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Color primaries : BT.601 NTSC
Transfer characteristics : BT.709
Matrix coefficients : BT.601
Color range : Limited

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Variable
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 140 MiB (6%)
Title : Stereo / Stereo
Language : English

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
**********INTERVIEW**********
Craig Newman: Hi Steve, thanks for your time to discuss the new release. The performance found on ‘Stillness in Motion’ was recorded at Los Angeles’ Club Nokia. What made you decide to record that particular show, as opposed to other venues during your last tour?

Steve Vai: The first Leg of the tour was the USA and we did 50 shows. The show at the Nokia in LA was the 49th show out of 253 for the whole tour. AXS approached us to film the show and air it on their live network and as part of the deal I received all the footage. It was shot beautifully and I thought it was a good opportunity to turn it into a full on DVD.

Craig: It took roughly half a year for ‘Stillness in Motion’ to move through the editing process. Was there any footage you wanted to include that ended up missing the final cut?

Steve: Yes. The show as it appears on the DVD is close to around 2:40. The actual show was closer to 3 hours but because I wanted to add so much of the bonus footage, I had to compromise a few things in the show, such as the extended harp solo, drum solo, and some cutting of the fat edits, because the DVD’s can only hold so much information before the quality starts to suffer.
Steve Vai

Steve Vai

Editing the show only took a few weeks and the DVD was ready to release months ago, but then I came up with the bright idea to include over 3.5 hours of bonus footage that I call “The Space Between the Notes.” It’s a tour diary of sorts that has either photos or clips from every city we visited.

This took many months of intense work to pull together because it was planned ahead of time so I had to gather any and all camera, iPhone, etc. footage that myself and anyone in the band or crew had. Then I had to put it all in chronological order and then find footage or photos from territories that I did not have any personal footage from. Once assembled, it then had to be edited together. After I finished it I felt that it could be my favorite achievement. It’s very entertaining to watch whether you’re a fan or not.

Craig: Your new live effort is being released on Sony Music and Legacy Recordings, rather than on your personal label Favored Nation. Are you excited about this new venture with those two parties?

Steve: I’m very excited because I found a group of people at Sony Legacy that not only understand my music but are fans. They know how to get it to the people who may want it. They are an amazing team at Legacy and thrive on working this kind of music so it’s a perfect fit. I’ve only ever released one studio record outside of a major and that was my last one.

I released a lot of my pet projects on Favored Nations and may continue to do so, but working a new project like mine takes a lot of focus and it’s much easier for me to be a musician when a company like Sony has my back.

Craig: I was happy to see you during that tour, you put on quite the fun show and had some close interaction with the audience. Depending upon the venue and design of the stage, do you prefer to get as close as you can to the crowd?

Steve: I like it anyway it comes, but having said that, yes, It’s nice when they are so close to the stage that I can reach out and touch them. It’s nice when I can look into their eyes and feel their connection to the band and each other.

Craig: One of the other talking points about that tour in particular was the Sci Fi-influenced outfit, your weapon-esque guitar and the lady harpist. Are these elements that will continue to appear during future shows?

Steve: I always like to create a dynamic show that has variety. I want people to feel stimulated musically, visually and emotionally. The harpist was a nice addition because it added a different kind of dimension to the music and the Ultra Zone suite adds a different dimension to the visual. It’s fun to build shows with these kinds of unexpected surprises. I hope to continue to add unexpected elements to the show in the future although I don’t know what they will be at this time. Bang for your buck!

Craig: You had a rather unique stage persona when you were out touring and performing with David Lee Roth early on in your music career. Did that experience rub off on you as far as your decision to head back out in costume?

Steve: Perhaps, but I’ve always been a sucker for some hamming it up. It’s showbiz and I love performing. I never feel like taking it too seriously, although on a musical level I am also looking to expand upon the potential of the band and myself as a player. Of course, the music is important too. I want it all, great musicianship and an entertaining show.

Craig: Do you ever reflect on your previous collaborations, or are you more focused towards the future?

Steve: Neither, I’m usually focused on the now. That’s where the past and the future is.

Craig: Are you working on your next studio album? What can you tell us about that effort?

Steve: Right now I’m working on the 25th anniversary release of Passion and Warfare. It will be a beautiful package with a re-mastered Passion and Warfare in it along with a CD of never released material that was either recorded or written during the period between my first album ‘Flex-Able’ and ‘Passion and Warfare.’ There was about 7 years between those two and if you listen to ‘Flex-Able’ you would never think the same guy made ‘Passion and Warfare.’

So this extra disk is sort of a missing link between those two projects. There will also be a DVD in the package that consists of various footage from the period of PAW. This is what I’m working on now. I hope to have it out by beginning of 2016 and then do a tour for it where I play the entire PAW record. Wish me luck!

Secludish

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.03 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
* Steve Vai - Stillness In Motion [2015][DVDRip] 720 AAC DVD9x2