Steve Harvey 2015 05 15 SDTV x264-[2Maverick] mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on May 16, 2015 by 2Maverickin TV
Torrent verified.

Steve Harvey 2015 05 15 SDTV x264-[2Maverick] mp4 (Size: 233.25 MB)
 Steve.Harvey.2015.05.15.SDTV.x264-[2Maverick].mp4233.25 MB

Description

Title: A Family Is Sent to the Amish Country; Daisy Lewellyn; Chef Rick Bayless; David Otunga Returns

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SOURCE:

This comes from a (SD) STANDARD DEFINITION source - non HD. These are provided in SD when no one has yet uploaded a HD version.

COMMENTS:

Comments are appreciated. I do my best to respond to all comments.

DETAILS:

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 720x404
Frame rate: 29.97

Codec: MPEG AAC Audio
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 Hz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
233.25 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Steve Harvey 2015 05 15 SDTV x264-[2Maverick] mp4

All Comments

UPW
Aw, man. I'm sick and tired of this. What is going on? Why not cancel all the shows and run news 24/7...

Maverick, do you have another source where you can this show? I read in one of your earlier comments that you had two sources of getting Ellen.

Anyway, thanks for the upload
It's because New York thinks that they are the center of the universe. If there's a severe weather event, or any news story involving the Northeast in any way, they'll break into every program to cover it.

Now, if it's a news story happening anywhere else in the country, New York will hold it until their actual news broadcast times.

I have another source, but it's not available every day (and it's 3 hours later, which means longer until it's on torrent). Its availability varies, so the New York station is more consistent as a source.
UPW
Well, I sure wouldn't mind you posting Steve Harvey later, if it gets interrupted. Remember, no matter when you post it, it'll be night for me. And I think your other fans will agree that it's better to wait and get the full show.

If you can and when it's really necessary, please, use another source. We'd all rather watch full shows