seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 2, 2013 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Taurus (Size: 24.3 MB)
 day_zodiac_taurus.mp324.3 MB
 Taurus.txt6.68 KB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Taurus

And as you continue relaxing deeper, deeper, and more deeply relaxed, I would like you to really get in tune now with who you are. You are Taurus represented by the bull. You are strong and powerful. I would like you to realize that although you are powerful, you can show this power in a variety of ways. Most of them have nothing to do with using force. Simply by being who you are and being very powerful, you exude energy, positive feelings, and power, simply by being powerful, people perceive your power. So over the next few weeks you can let go of the idea of using force. Force is unnecessary for someone as powerful as you. Instead you can channel that energy. Channel that energy in very appropriate ways. For example, you can show people just how powerful you are by being a wonderful person. You know that you are a hard worker Taurus and you know that you work best when you have a routine so you can show your power by sticking to that routine, that powerful routine, that’s right. By being very powerful and sticking to your routine you gain even more power because you make progress and you realize that you are very interested in making progress. You are very interested in being progressive, learning new things, new ways of doing things, and you always focus on the long term. You are building a powerful future Taurus and you realize that there are dues to pay today and you are okay with that because you are a hard worker. You are a detail oriented person. So I want you to get in touch with that part of you. You are happiest when you are working hard and paying attention to details so if you haven’t already done so I want you to pick a career path and a hobby which allow you to show yourself the beauty of sticking to a detail oriented task. You are very interested in accumulating material items and that is fine because you are an earth sign. So I want you to be comfortable with having material wealth. Taurus it is natural for you to have an abundance of physical things in your life. Whether it is a collection of cars, a collection of boats, airplanes, houses, whatever it is, you are comfortable with material abundance. You are calm and relaxed at all times when you think about the idea of being rich. It is natural for you to be rich, Taurus. You are an earth sign, accumulating things of an earthly nature, that process is fine and natural for you. At the same time, you maintain a strong spiritual side. If you have a faith, you stick to that faith. Realize that it is okay to have material wealth and at the same time you can be spiritual, that’s fine. And since you work so hard Taurus, I want you to realize that it is okay to take vacations. Plan your vacations. You enjoy planning things. Plan your vacations in just as much detail as you would plan your everyday life. Play is important and day by day you look for more and more ways to have spontaneous fun, unscheduled fun where you just drop what you are doing and go have fun. You allow yourself to laugh and have a good time on a regular basis. Now Taurus I want you to be careful about what you say about people. You realize that you can be very direct and that you can talk about people in a very honest and direct way. I want you to be careful Taurus about hurting people’s feelings. Whether you are talking to them or about them, you need to pay attention to what you are saying about people, this is very important for your career, your family life, and everything you will do and accomplish. You must control the way you talk about others. If you have constructive criticism for others you deliver it in a very gentle way. Remember your power Taurus, it’s not necessary to show it through force. You can show it just by being powerful and at the same time being considerate of others and their feelings. Along those lines Taurus, day by day you seek ways to control your temper. I understand that sometimes you are the raging bull and that’s okay as long as it doesn’t affect anyone else in a physical way or in a verbal way. You need to make sure that when your temper flares, you channel it in a very appropriate way. Perhaps through exercise or through art, find an outlet for that temper Taurus, find it soon. Channeling your temper is going to be very helpful for you, in your career, in your family life, in your relations with friends, in everything you do, channeling your temper along appropriate avenues is going to be very important so seek that out. Taurus, over all you are an amazing, powerful person. You have the potential to build something really amazing in your lifetime and you know it. You have the ability to build a physical structure, an organization, or become something amazing, or all three. Your contributions to this world are visible to everyone because you are an earth sign. The things that you build are real and can be seen by everyone. They are rock solid. So tap into your passion, Taurus. Find out what your destiny is. Over the next few weeks if it hasn’t been revealed to you, it will be. Your destiny, what you will build, your contribution to this world. And Taurus once you find out what that is, follow it with all that diligence, all of that passion, all of that determination, follow it until the end. Make it happen. Let’s see your greatness Taurus.

Other information on Reach your True Taurus Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

Taurus, you were born between April 20-May 20 and you are ruled by the planet, Venus. You contain many natural traits that you have possibly not realized to their full potential. Hypnotherapy will allow you to bring out your natural strengths. Here are a few characteristics that are natural to you, Taurus:

Dedicated
Disciplined
Practical
Loving
Patient
Relaxed
Creative
Taurus, you enjoy stability in your life. You take time to enjoy nature and you take pleasure in the things you enjoy. You are loyal, reliable and a good friend. This self-hypnosis session will allow you to use all of these characteristics to your full potential. You have many strengths and hypnotherapy will help you strengthen your natural characteristics.

You are reliable and persistent, Taurus. There are so many positive aspects of your zodiac sign. This hypnotherapy recording will help you take advantage of your positive characteristics while diminishing your negative characteristics such as jealousy and inflexibility. You can and will reach your full potential with hypnosis!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.3 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Taurus