seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 2, 2013 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Scorpio (Size: 25.94 MB)
 day_zodiac_scorpio.mp325.93 MB
 Scorpio.txt7.85 KB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Scorpio

As you continue relaxing deeper, deeper, and more deeply relaxed, I want you to realize just how powerful you are scorpio. You know that you see everything as it is. You see deep down inside the souls of people and you understand what they are about. You also understand that you are represented by two symbols, the eagle and the scorpion. So lets focus on helping you to evolve to your true potential to be the eagle, to soar high as the noble eagle. Certainly you realize that within you is the tendency to be the scorpion when you are angry. But from now on I want you to focus on letting go of anger. You realize that it no longer serves you. It leads to stress which is unproductive so you deal with situations as they arise. If anyone upsets you, you deal with that in the moment so that you can let go of anger and take another step toward your evolution into the eagle. There you can live free. You are a very caring, loving, giving person. And I realize that you are very passionate and intense. I want you to focus on using these qualities in a good way, in a productive way. You realize that your intense energy, in the past, has erupted in inappropriate situations. From now on you will channel your energy perhaps through meditation or regular exercise, but you will channel that energy so that you can use it to benefit yourself and others in a very good, positive, powerful, productive way. I understand that you are drawn to the occult. I encourage you to develop this interest even further because those things that are of an occult nature are fascinating to you. And only by studying them can you really tune into what you are truly interested in so follow your pursuits whether academically or in a hands on manner, but you realize that you are always respectful of others and any powers that you develop you only use for the good of yourself and others. I understand your interests in fair play. Day by day you are becoming more and more interested in being fair, being honest. I understand the secretive side of Scorpio, the desire to hide things at times. But from now on, where it matters with loved ones and people you care about, you will be quite open. Of course you don’t reveal everything, if you did you wouldn’t be Scorpio. Yet you reveal what people need to know in an open manner so that your relationships can flow more smoothly. I understand, Scorpio, that as a water sign you can be vulnerable at times and you need to make careful decisions when choosing close friend or a lover or a lifelong companion. Realize, that as a water sign there will always be a part of you that is potentially vulnerable, that’s okay as long as you realize it and take steps to protect it. You must protect yourself in any relationship so you firmly ground yourself in yourself so you always take time, everyday, to develop yourself, to develop some important aspect of your personality. Perhaps it’s creative endeavors that you are interested in, perhaps intellectual endeavors, perhaps building your career, but whatever it is Scorpio you take time everyday to develop that so as an individual you are very powerful. So when you are in a relationship you always maintain your strong individual sense of self and this acts as your protection. Scorpio I understand that you are a natural healer. You want to help others and if you have any inclination to go into a field where you will help people, I encourage you to pursue that career because there you will find great satisfaction, giving back to the world. Take a deep breath Scorpio. Breathe in relaxation. Let go of stress, let it go. Another deep breath now, breathe in even more relaxation and as you exhale this time, let go of those little things in the back of your mind that you hold against people. Let them go right now. Breathe in again deeply, hold it, hold in that relaxation and then exhale again slowly letting go of the rest of it, those little things that you harbor against people, let them go now. Scorpio there is no need to keep a list in your mind of who’s done you wrong, let that list go with each and every breath from now on. I understand that you feel things deeply and passionately. I understand that you can hold a grudge for a long time, but I also understand that you are interested in evolving into the eagle and in order to do so you are going to have to get over those grudges Scorpio. You are going to have to let them go. You are going to have to forgive, that’s right. You are going to have to soar above where the scorpion crawls and stay up there and the way you do that is by freeing yourself of the burdens that are holding you earthbound. Those burdens primarily, in your case, are those grudges you’ve been holding against people. Let them go now with each and every breath. It’s in the past Scorpio. Imagine yourself spreading your big beautiful wings now. You are one of a kind, a beautiful eagle. See how forceful, energetic, dynamic and powerful you are, living in your truth, letting go of those grudges, being honest with yourself and others, holding back part of yourself as your secretive self, and that’s okay. But 90% of you, or more, is just pure honesty and beauty radiating from the heart, telling it how it is, being real with yourself and others. Feel your wings become more colorful now as you evolve right now listening to this recording. Go ahead and begin to flap your wings, Scorpio. It’s going to take a little getting used to, but in a very short period of time you will be soaring high, high above all of your former problems realizing the truth that once you let go of the things you held onto, the grudges you held, once you let go of that anger, you will be able to fly and stay up there for the rest of your life. Fly high Scorpio, fly high. I believe in you. You can’t be ignored now flying high as a beautiful eagle. You’re unforgettable, magnetic. You can swoop down whenever you want with power and grace, that’s right. As you fly high you stay on course with your goals. You set your sights far over the horizon. Whatever it is you want in life, you set your sights on it and you fly directly to it. You reach that goal, you set your sights on another goal and you fly directly to that, reaching each and every one of your goals quickly and easily as the beautiful eagle you are. So relax now and realize that everything is going to be just fine.

Other information on Reach your True Scorpio Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

Scorpio, you were born between October 24-November 22. Hypnotherapy will help you realize the true and natural traits of your astrological sign. This powerful self-hypnosis session will help you take advantage of your natural strengths and your natural weaknesses will be diminished. Here are a few examples of traits associated with the Scorpio astrological sign:

Powerful
Intuitive
Loyal
Focused
Ambitious
Dignified
Scorpio, you like winning, acknowledgement, and honesty. Ideal careers for your sign include things that involve research or investigation including law, police, medicine, or psychology.

This powerful hypnosis session will help you in tremendous ways. You are a powerful being capable of using your strengths to your true and full potential.

Scorpio, you are magnetic and passionate, determined and emotional. This hypnotherapy program will help you realize your true potential as a Scorpio. You are destined to bring out your true personality. Some of your negative scorpio traits include being jealous, obsessive, and secretive. This session will help you diminish the negative aspects of Scorpio and bring your positive traits to the forefront.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.94 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Scorpio