Steve G Zodiac Sagittarius

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 2, 2013 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Sagittarius (Size: 27.52 MB)
 bin_zodiac_sagittarius.mp327.51 MB
 Sagittarius.txt5.94 KB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Sagittarius

As you continue relaxing deeper, deeper and more deeply relaxed Sagittarius, you realize just how powerful you are. You are the archer and you have amazing aim. Your arrow shoots straight at the truth. You are very interested in the truth rather than it being an abstract or symbolic concept. The truth, to you, is very important in a large part of your life. You are very interested in philosophy, spiritual values, travel, seeking out what lies beyond what you can see. So I encourage you, Sagittarius, to work on these things, to develop your philosophical interests, to search more deeply. When you look into your spiritual values, to travel more often to far away interesting, exciting places which you have not been to and to find out what goes on beyond what’s obvious. You can be very carefree and jovial at times and this is good because it allows you to relax. However, realize that when you are in a social situation, there are certain times when certain behavior is more beneficial to you. So from now on, Sagittarius, when you are in a social situation, pay attention to what you are saying and how people are reacting to what you are saying. I think you will find that by doing this simple technique of observing people’s reactions to you in conversation, you will advance yourself in life more quickly and you will be more acceptable to more people. I understand this is not your goal, to be acceptable to all people, but realize the power of being accepted in certain social situations and work on these things. [long pause] I realize that sometimes you start many projects at the same time. It is important for you to organize your life, to realize that you need to focus on completing every project that you start. So from now on, Sagittarius, when you begin a project plan it all the way to the end and stick with it all the way to the end. And when you have finished that project, you can move on to the next project. Sometimes you can work on several projects at once, but make sure not to over burden yourself. Make sure to bite off only what you can chew. I realize that you have great interests, as I’ve said, in travel. If you have not already done so, I encourage you to research this, to look into your travel possibilities to find out where you can go. Go to places you haven’t been to yet and enjoy this process. Sagittarius, sometimes the words you use seem too direct for others. I want you to pay attention to how you talk with people in every situation. Realize that communication is a big part of your life and paying particular attention to how you communicate can help you in all aspects of your life. When you talk with someone, be sure to empathize with them, to understand who they are and the fact that they have emotions and they deserve respect. Sagittarius, I realize that in matters in love you tend to be oftentimes, diverse. I want you to realize that there is power in focus, in focusing. If you are in a relationship, realize what you have. Realize the power of focusing on that one relationship. Realize that quality over quantity can be very helpful to you. I understand that you have a strong interest in learning. Sagittarius, if there any part of you that has any interest in any higher learning, college education; I encourage you to pursue that. Because in pursuing that higher education, you will find that you are able to fulfill that part of you which wants to learn more about the world around you. It will also give you something to do with all that extra energy that you have. From now on, I would like you to practice patience. Realize that good things come to those who wait. And certain things are going to require that you wait for a long time. Certain projects are going to require a long time to finish, this is normal and natural. There is no need to hurry everything. You need to learn to be patient. You need to learn that things happen when it is time for them to happen. Sagittarius, I also understand that you are a natural teacher, able to explain things in a way that makes sense to others. I encourage you if you are not already involved in teaching to pursue this part of your personality, to find some group you can teach. Perhaps you are a teacher. Perhaps you want to be a teacher. But whether you teach formally or not, you can always find ways to teach people, to help them learn and understand concepts. I want you to relax, Sagittarius, and realize that everything is going to be just fine. Your ruling planet is Jupiter. Jupiter is the planet of luck.

Other information about Reach your True Sagittarius Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

You, Sagittarius, were born between November 23-December 21 and you are ruled by the planet Jupiter. Jupiter signifies good fortune. There are many associated traits with being Sagittarius. Many of these traits are possibly not your strengths, hypnosis will help you realize the true strength of your natural traits. Here are a few characteristics of your sign:

Intelligent
Energetic
Optimistic
Idealistic
Confident
Witty
Perhaps there is a characteristic above that you would like to strengthen. That's where hypnotherapy becomes a great tool. Hypnosis targets your subconscious mind and the Reach your True Sagittarius Potential hypnosis recording will help you realize your natural strengths.

Sagittarius, you are optimistic, honest, straightforward, and philosophical. This powerful hypnosis program will help you take advantage of your strengths. You also have weaknesses that this program will help you overcome including: being blindly optimistic, superficial, and tactless. You can reach your true potential as a Sagittarius with this powerful program!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.52 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Sagittarius