Steve G Zodiac Libra

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 9, 2014 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Libra (Size: 26.91 MB)
 day_zodiac_libra.mp326.91 MB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Libra

I want you now to really get in touch with who you are in a zodiacal sense. You are Libra, the symbol of the scales. The scales are balanced for justice and you therefore are constantly interested in the other persons view. Your planetary significator is Venus. You were born under the seventh zodiacal sign which is associated with marriage, partnerships, legal affairs, public relations, publicity and the way the world works, the way the public views and accepts situations. These are the things associated with your sign. So listen carefully. You understand that you are adored by many and disliked by others. This is fine and natural. You need to be okay with that. Because you are ruled by Venus you are interested in luxury and love. You are interested in beauty and the beast, fulfillment and frustration. Because you see both sides of the coin. You hold in your hand both scales. Therefore you can be in the public eye and a favorite person one minute and completely out the next minute. In other words Libra, the scales can swing, the cycle can change. There is nothing half way about your activities. For you, I suggest that you work on maintaining balance, maintaining balance, maintaining your equilibrium. And if you want to get to the next level in a very positive way then you need to learn to accentuate the positive. Certainly there is a natural tendency about you, to lean both ways, to cycle back and forth. From now on however Libra, I want you to focus on the positive aspects of life, that positive part of you, the positive side of the scale, the positive side of everything, that’s right. You maintain a balance by understanding the negative however you focus on the positive and you move in a positive direction in whatever you are pursuing. Now Libra I understand that in the past making decisions was a challenge. From now on Libra making decisions will be easy for you. This has been your greatest challenge and once you conquer it, it will be your greatest power, the power of making decisions. I want you in the next few weeks to work on making decisions rapidly. Use those powerful scales, your ability to discern between right and wrong, good from bad, productive from non productive, helpful from non helpful. Use those scales, but use them more quickly to make a rapid decision. Work on this Libra. Make a series of rapid decisions in the next few weeks. Speeding up the process of using your ability to discern what’s really going on. To really get to the heart of what you want. Taking in all the information you have. By doing this you will free yourself up and decisions will become easier and easier, faster and faster for you. You will be able to make larger decisions in the months that follow. Eventually, a very short time from now, you will be able to make large decisions rapidly and be able to take action immediately. Libra, you are physically captivating. You are beautiful. I want you to really get in tune with this, with physical beauty. The next time you look into a mirror, really notice how beautiful you are, to stand in front of that mirror and notice your beauty. And if you haven’t already done so, I want you to focus the next few weeks on making your surroundings beautiful. Bring into your surroundings, beauty. You have a wonderful eye for beauty. You also have an eye for proper lighting, proper color. You understand what looks good. Use that power. Create your surroundings in such a way that they are beautiful. This will give you more flow in your life, make things easier and pleasant. When you wake up in the morning, you’ll be happy to be where you are. When you go to bed at night you will be happy to be in that room you are in which is so beautiful and relaxing. By making your surroundings beautiful, which you know how to do, you will add flow, powerful flow to your life, that’s right. Now Libra, I want you to work on letting go of self pity, that’s right, let go of it. Let go of self pity. Let go of that part of you that judges yourself. Let it go now. Let that go. You need to be more kind to yourself. Be kind to yourself Libra, that’s right. Kind to yourself. Treat yourself with love and respect. You are ruled by Venus, the planet of love. You need to first love yourself and then others can love you. People look up to you. You are an inspiration to others. Perhaps at times they belittle you and criticize you but you understand deep down inside that this is because they want to be like you. You set the standard Libra. You are a wonderful, inspirational example to others so I want you to focus on being okay with yourself, being okay with who you are. The way you look and act and think are fine. They make you the unique person you are. You are creative, sensitive, persistent, romantic, sentimental, fair-minded, patient, diplomatic. All of these things make you who you are so be okay with that no matter what others think. You understand that you act with the best intentions. You want to help people and that’s fine. If you are misunderstood, let that go. Continue to do what you know is right. You love the truth. So focus on the truth about yourself that you are exactly the way you are supposed to be, be okay with that. And as you begin to believe in yourself more and more, I want you also to focus on moving your ideas forward. You have wonderful powerful ideas, lets see them. The world wants to see them. Push your own concepts with a bigger force. See one of those concepts now and see yourself pushing it forward, building it, bringing it forth in the world, loving it, nurturing it. Your ideas are great and wonderful Libra, lets see them. The world eagerly awaits your ideas and concepts. So make rapid decisions and develop those ideas. Make them real Libra. I understand that being ruled by Venus, being a romantic person you are very interested in finding love and maintaining that love and that is wonderful. I want you to focus on bringing into your life and or maintaining your life, a person who is worthy of your love, worthy of your love. You have so much to offer. You are such a wonderful, romantic, sentimental person so when you offer your love, you offer everything. Make sure that your partner is worthy of that love. Because you deserve love also, that’s right. So relax now Libra and realize that everything is going to be just fine. Everything is going to be just fine.

Other information on Reach your True Libra Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

This self-hypnosis recording will help you reach your true Libra potential. Libra, you were born between September 23-October 22 and your sign is ruled by Venus. You were born with specific characteristics that you perhaps have not realized yet. Hypnotherapy will help you reach your true potential as a Libra. Here are some examples of traits of people born under the Libra astrological sign:

Cooperative

Fair

Sensitive

Cheerful

Analytical

Romantic

Sociable

You like fairness and you like things to be balanced. Ideal careers for you, Libra, include art, writing, fashion, law, and entertainment. You are naturally a gentle and elegant person. This powerful hypnotherapy recording will help you reach your goals using your natural strengths and characteristics.

Libra, you are a thinker. Your sign represents air. You love to socialize and you are very good at communicating to those around you. You are charming, easygoing, and idealistic. Some negative aspects of your sign include being indecisive, gullible, and self-indulgent. This hypnosis program will help you take advantage of the postive aspects of your sign, Libra, while diminishing the negative aspects.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.91 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Libra