Steve G Zodiac Gemini

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 9, 2014 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Gemini (Size: 24.67 MB)
 Zodiac Gemini (Binary Daytime).mp324.67 MB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Gemini

And now Gemini as you continue relaxing deeper, deeper, and more deeply relaxed, I want you to know that I understand that you are the most talked about sign of the zodiac. People relate anecdotes about you, true and otherwise. You have a marvelous sense of humor and the ability to laugh at your own self from time to time. You are of course the twin and it is true that more twins are born under Gemini than any other sign. You frequently talk with your hands because Gemini relates to the arms and the hands. Many people in business are Gemini’s, Donald Trump for example. I realize that you are curious about almost everything. So Gemini, I encourage you to explore everything that you want to explore, yet at the same time realize that when it comes to matters such as financial matters, you must focus. You can use your many talents in a very focused way. Think of Donald Trump for a moment and the many business ventures he has, yet they are all business ventures working together, complementing each other. From now on Gemini, I would like you to focus on making everything work together in your life. I realize that you are very intelligent, you are charming, you are fascinating. You leave a lasting impression. I understand that you are very involved with people on an intellectual rather than emotional way. I want to encourage you, Gemini from time to time to explore emotional connections. I understand that you are probably interested in language, teaching, reporting, perhaps photography. You have so many interests, perhaps you interests are others than the ones I have mentioned, or perhaps the ones I have mentioned and then some. It is important for you to allow yourself to explore your interests yet when it comes to important matters such as relationships or money, it is important for you to focus. You are associated with mercury and this represents your intellectual curiosity and your desire to report, to make your presence known. You are restless and charming. And now Gemini as you continue relaxing deeper and deeper and more deeply relaxed, I would like you to imagine yourself one year from today and imagine that you have found a way to fulfill yourself through exploring all of your various interests and by making them work together. This may mean that you have started some sort of organization or some sort of career path or an artistic endeavor, whatever it maybe, just see yourself one year from now.

Other information on Reach your True Gemini Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

Hypnosis will allow you to bring out your true Gemini potential in this powerful self-hypnosis session. Gemini, you were were born between May 21-June 21 and you are ruled by Mercury. You were born with certain Gemini characteristics and this hypnotherapy session will you realize your true potential. Characteristics of your sign include:

Intellectual

Curious

Witty

Optimistic

Imaginative

Adaptable

The Reach your True Gemini Potential hypnosis recording will help you realize all the positive characteristcs that are rooted deep inside you. The hypnosis session will target your subconscious mind to use your true characteristics to your highest potential!

Gemini is an air sign. You are adaptable and versatile, youthful and lively, eloquent and communicative. This powerful hypnosis program will help you bring out all these positive aspects of being a gemini. It will also help you diminish the negative aspects of your zodiac sign such as nervousness, inconsistency, and your ability to be cunning.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.67 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Gemini