Steve G Zodiac Capricorn

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on November 2, 2013 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Capricorn (Size: 27.72 MB)
 day_zodiac_capricorn.mp327.71 MB
 Capricorn.txt11.17 KB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Capricorn

And as you continue relaxing deeper, deeper and more deeply relaxed, you realize just how powerful you are Capricorn. You appear to be reserved and cool, but you are actually eager and passionate. And I want you to understand that it is okay to show these aspects of your personality. It ‘s okay to appear eager and passionate. It’s okay to be in touch with your true feelings and share them with the world. You are very pragmatic. You are perhaps the most practical, even of the earth signs and that’s fine, because as an earth sign you have a need to be grounded, to have a firm base from which to operate and that is fine. That is part of who you are and realize that once that firm base is established, can have fun. Many Capricorns, as the age chronologically actually seem to get younger inside, in their minds, having more and more fun as they become more and more established and that’s fine, but realize that even if you are young, relatively speaking, it’s okay to have more fun right now. It’s okay to be spontaneous. You are intense. You are loyal and you are capable of handling pressure. You are capable of meeting deadlines. You are capable of managing a business and a career. And at the same time you are capable of being handy enough at home to be termed a domestic engineer. And these thing are okay because no matter what you do it is okay to take care of things at home. Let go of the ideas you may have heard in the past. Let go of the ideas of being grounded as being boring, let go of that. Instead, embrace the idea of taking care of your home and finances and career and on top of that add some fun. Add some spontaneity. I think you’ll find that when you make time for fun, your career and your finances sky rocket because when you’re relaxed and having fun, that’s when your brilliant ideas will come to you. That’s when your ideas for the next level will come to you, when you are relaxed, letting go and having fun. Capricorn, I understand that you have an intense love of knowledge and that’s why on this recording I am taking extra time to educate you about yourself because you of all the signs have a deep appreciation for solid, factual knowledge. I understand that you understand the meaning of adversity because you overcome odds. You are what we might call the comeback kid, that’s right. You can be knocked down, you are always up before the count of ten and that’s a wonderful thing about you Capricorn, your determination. And I really want you to tap into that consistently because I know that in the past you have been perhaps prone to laziness, that’s right. Maybe keeping an appearance of being busy, but really being lazy and that’s okay, that’s the past. I want you to see a future in which rather than leaning toward laziness, you make time for fun or you have spontaneous fun or you have spontaneous fun. So when you appear to be doing something, how about really doing it Capricorn. Who cares what the world thinks. Let’s focus from now on, on what’s really going on. You are either working or playing and when you are playing, its okay. I understand that you are a wonderful ally, and a formidable foe. I understand that when people take you for granted, it can be upsetting. I want you to let go for your concern of what other people think of you. I understand that in the past you have been very concerned about how you appear socially. Let’s focus instead Capricorn on really getting down to business, on really focusing on what you need to do. The truth is that the more you try to control how the world sees you, the more you lose focus on what you are really supposed to be doing. So how about, rather than playing the politician, if you just do your job to the best of your ability and focus on that grand plan in the distance. And concerning that grand plan, Capricorn, how about if we speed that up a little bit, that’s right. I understand that you are represented by the goat, and you like the slow scenic walk, but how about considering walking directly up the hill and walking directly down the hill and then walking up a mountain, that’s right. It’s okay to accelerate your success. Certain things, such as education, take awhile, but certain things don’t have to take awhile Capricorn. Certain things get delayed because you have chosen to delay them. From now on, how about accelerating things a bit. The truth is the sooner you get to the top of that hill, the sooner you can realize that there are many mountains you want to get to the top of also. So have fun on your way up, taking stops occasionally to just play. But how about walking directly up from now on, any hill or any mountain that you set your sights on. Speaking of achievement, Capricorn, I want you to realize that there have been more boxers, more professional boxers who have been champions born under your sign than any other, that’s right. It’s true that you are a champion. You eventually meet your goal. Realize that right now you are a champion and it is only a matter of time before the world realizes it and you know this to be true. You know that that great, amazing idea in your mind is going to show the world that is goingto cause them to stand in awe. You know it, I know it, and soon the world will know it. You are a champion. Start treating yourself like a champion. Realize that very soon the world will realize that you are a winner. Capricorn you are associated with Saturn. Saturn is respected and feared. Quite often you are respected and feared because of your knowledge, because of your drive, because of the fact that you are clearly on your way to the top. This is your natural position, moving toward the top or being on the top, so always set your sights on the top. Saturn represents power, responsibility, and eventual recognition. Realize that eventual can be sped up, can happen, build that firm foundation and just go for it. I understand Capricorn that you talk a lot. You talk about what you are going to do. You talk about your plans for the future. You talk about what you are going to do when other things clear up. How about if we’re honest right now Capricorn and how about if we realize that you have been delaying your greatness. You have been delaying showing the great person you are to the rest of the world. Greatness is wonderful thing Capricorn but you must share it with the world in order it to reach it’s fruition. So as we’re honest right here, right now, let’s have less talk, and more action in the future. Lets have less talk about goals and lets get busy actually working toward those goals at an accelerated pace. Remember you will stop whenever you want to to have fun and that’s okay. Capricorn I realize that you have a strong need for love. Some people see you as cold, but I see deeper than that and you hopefully see yourself deeper than that. Your love for warmth, your love for a beautiful, relaxing home is all you need to draw to you the appropriate person or to keep that appropriate person in your life. So create your home to be the beautiful place you imagine it will be. Finish those projects around the home Capricorn. I know there are those projects you have started and not yet completed. That is in the past. Now is the time to complete those projects and look into new even more exciting projects, focusing on your home life and the warmth of the home will help you draw love toward you or keep that love with you. I understand that sometimes you do things for shock value, that’s right. Which is somewhat out of the ordinary for you, yet for some reason you enjoy this. That is fine. If you have ever questioned that part of yourself, I want you now to accept it, that sometimes you do things for shock value and that’s okay, as long as those thins are contributing somehow to the knowledge of others. Your sign deals with leadership and profession and occupation and career. You’re tough and you know it. You take on burdens and that’s good, but realize that it’s okay to say no. sometimes too many commitments can slow you down and what we want to develop from now on is speed and agility so let go of those commitments which no longer serve you. Realize that it is okay to say no in the future. I realize that you are earthly and practical, yet your eyes look out to the future and toward utopia. You are extremely practical in the here and now. You make up your mind, you set your sights and it is almost impossible to stop you and this is a wonderful quality about you Capricorn. That ambition, that inward strength, that aspiration, that idea of attainment, yet it is coupled with responsibility. Embrace all of those things as your power Capricorn. Because they represent real meaning to you. I want you to caution you to not overindulge in eating or drinking. Realize that no matter how many obstacles are in your way, you can overcome these obstacles. So let go of the idea of eating and drinking excessively. You eat appropriate foods and eat appropriate amounts from now on. And if drinking has been a challenge in the past, control it in the future. It’s simple Capricorn, just make up your mind to do these things. You are patient and you are persistent. You are also sensuous. I understand that you can do with out food and sleep better than you can do without love and that’s fine. Be who you are. Embrace that sensuous side of yourself, your love for love. And that’s okay to show that side of yourself. Let go of the idea of that appearing weak when you show love. When you let go for a little while. You know that you are going somewhere. You know that time is on your side. And that you will meet your goals but once again, Capricorn, realize that time is relative and if you have a twenty year plan, why not make it ten year plan? Or a five year plan. Why not speed things up a bit. Because the truth is we are all waiting to see the full unfolding of your wonderful plan so lets see it Capricorn, lets see it soon.

Other information on Reach your True Capricorn Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

Hypnotherapy will help you bring out all the positive characteristics that you were destined to have. You were born between December 22-January 19. The astrological sign for Capricorn is the sea-goat. This self-hypnosis session will help you bring out the following positive characteristics:

Disciplined
Dependable
Focused
Persistent
Responsible
Ideal careers for you include doctor, lawyer, accountant, engineer, farmer, or politician. You have a lot of potential yet to be realized and hypnotherapy and hypnosis will help you realize how capable you truly are. Capricorn, you are steadfast and rational, traditional and tenacious. This powerful self-hypnosis session will help you bring out your true Capricorn traits!

You are practical, cautious, and ambitious. You are an earth sign and you are down to earth. You are humorous and affectionate around people once you get to know them. If you want to be the best you can be according to your zodiac sign, then I encourage you to purchase this recording.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.72 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Capricorn