seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 2, 2013 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Aries (Size: 24.3 MB)
 Zodiac Aries (Binary Daytime).mp324.3 MB
 Aries.txt6.03 KB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Aries

Alright aries, just continue to relax deeper, deeper, and more deeply relaxed. I realize that you are a fire sign andthat you can be aggressive and dominant and those are wonderful qualities. You are ruled by Mars, the planet of war. However, I realize that deep inside you are very gentle and you are very calm, that’s right, gentle and calm. I want you to realize that it’s okay to let people see your gentle and calm side. It’s okay to show what you might consider weakness. People want to know the real you. They want ot know who you are. So from now on, perhaps when you find yourself with a loved on, you can let your guard down and let that person know who you really are and what you’re really like. You are a wonderful, loving person. At the same time, it’s okay to be aggressive when you need to be. It’s okay to be a pioneer. It’s okay to be passionate. It’s okay to give everything you have to a project ot make it work. At the same time, I would like you to realize that it is okay when people disagree with you. They are entitled to their opinions. You realize that not everyone is as quick as you are. Not everyone has the pure logic that you have, the ability to see things for what they are. You have a gift, a gift which allows you to figure out what is really going on, to see the facts as they really are. Some people lack this gift. And from now on I would like you to be a little more lenient with these people. Try to understand them rather than being judgmental. Just try to understand that not everyone is like you. Many people are weaker than you but understanding them and respecting them as equals, equal to you, that insight will take you far in life. I realize that you will fight when the cause is right and that is a wonderful quality, however it is not always necessary to fight. Sometimes you can get your point across by using conversation, by calmly explaining to the other person or other people what you feel. Explaining calmly why you feel you are right. As a fire sign, you have a lot of energy. Sometimes you have an excess of energy. From now on I would like you to channel this excess energy in a very appropriate way. If there are any habits you have which you would like to get rid of, I encourage you and invite you to get rid of those habits and replace them with activities you like to do, perhaps jogging, biking, writing, helping others. Whatever it is that you enjoy doing anyway, perhaps you will consider replacing some of your unwanted habits with those positive activities. Aries, you are a pioneer. You like to be first. You are assertive and independent. You tend to set high goals and that is wonderful. Sometimes you set high goals for the people around you, but remember people have limitations. You have fewer limitations than most people. So I want you to become more lenient on others, understanding their limitations. I realize that when you give of yourself, you give everything and that is wonderful, but I would like you to begin reserving some energy for yourself, that’s right. Keep a part of what you would normally give, for yourself. Fortify yourself, build yourself up. Make sure there is always enough for you Aries. I realize how fiery you can be in a relationship. In the past this has perhaps been perceived as aggressiveness. From now on, perhaps you can balance this with that calmness you have inside, that’s right. You will find that you will attract more people by being less aggressive and more calm in a relationship, that’s right. I understand that you want respect and that is wonderful. Understand that you must both give and receive respect. I understand that you want other people to be assertive. Realize that other people are the way they want to be and you need to become more comfortable with respecting who they are, that’s right. Respect people for who they are already without having to change them. I understand that you need affection. Perhaps more than certain other signs. From now on I would like you to realize that you can give yourself the affection and the attention you deserve by treating yourself right, by respecting yourself. And this allows you to rely less on the affection from others and to be more self sufficient and to be more powerful, that way when you are in a loving relationship you will require less of the other person because you are giving yourself more. Aries you are a winner and you know it. You are a winner. You will succeed. So from now on I want you to realize that. Let go of any negative attitudes you have had in the past. Realize that everything is going to be just fine. Because everyday you are improving more and more and realizing just how powerful you are. So relax now and realize that everything is going to be just fine.

Other information on Reach your True Aries Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

We are all born under a certain astrological sign for a reason. You were born under the first astrological sign of the Zodiac: Aries. People born between March 21 - April 19 are Aries. The Aries hypnosis recording will help you realize your true potential for your sign. Hypnotherapy wil bring out your best traits and help you realize the full benefits. Characteristics of the Aries sign include the following:

courage
generosity
assertive
leader
enthusiastic
confidence
The Aries hypnosis session will allow you reach your true potential. You have these personality traits for a reason. Hypnotherapy will help you bring out these characteristics in a positive way. You can reach your true potential with hypnotherapy! Arians are direct and enthusiastic. A negative aspect about aries is that they tend to get aggravated by slowness. You should be aware of your pioneering spirit. This recording will help you realize your true potential.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.3 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Aries