seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 1, 2013 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G Zodiac Aquarius (Size: 26.9 MB)
 day_zodaic_aquarius.mp326.9 MB
 aquarius.txt7.23 KB

Description

The constellation you were born under has a lot to do with your personality. You might be interested in learning more about your zodiac sign because it can explain why you are the way you are. I encourage you to learn more about your zodiacal sign and learn how you can reach your true potential by using strengths.

Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:

Aquarius

And as you continue relaxing deeper, deeper, and more deeply relaxed I would like you to realize just how powerful you are Aquarius. I realize that you must be mentally intrigued before you will make a move on a prospective mate. Mind contact is a necessity for you. This is good because it ties into your intellectual nature and I encourage you to always maintain that high standard in your interactions. Now only in your interactions on a personal level, but on a business level, to maintain your high intellectual standards. I understand that you are very generous being the eleventh sign of the zodiac you are very advanced. You are open and sincere to those you care about. You are a good, wonderful, caring person. You also like to get involved in the interests that your mate has. Now Aquarius, I understand that you are what some have called the lone wolf, which means that you make your own way. You have your own interests so I encourage you that no matter what type of situation you are in, you are always attending to your own interests in addition to those of your mate or your business partner or your friends. It is important that you maintain your individuality. You are a very dynamic individual and it is quite possible to mesh this with a relationship. You search for answers in the truth in any situation. I encourage you to do this always. Always feel free to search for the answers. I understand that although on the outside you are very calm, you are actually a very emotional person and sensitive. It is therefore important for you to make sure to only associate with people who will be empowering to you, who have your best interests in mind. I understand that you fall in love quickly. Aquarius it is very important for you to make sure that you are making appropriate decisions when falling in love. I encourage you to use your amazing intellectual capacity when examining a potential mate or examining a potential business relationship. Moving too quickly has caused problems for you in the past. As you look ahead to the future, you realize that you can avoid many problems by doing your homework, finding out ahead of time if the person or situation is appropriate for you, also asking for advice from close friends and listening to that advice. I understand you have high standards and you insist on being treated with respect and that you also treat others with respect. I encourage you to continue this, to always respect others. Sometimes you may come across a little pushy or heavy handed as we say. It is important for you to always keep the good of everyone in mind. Your sign, above all others is interested in everyone winning. So I encourage you, Aquarius, to always look for ways, solutions in which everyone benefits. This is when you will be happiest, Aquarius, when everyone wins. Also, I understand your strong desire to fight for a cause. Sometimes if you are not fighting for a cause, you are not happy or fulfilled. I encourage you if you haven’t already chosen a cause or several causes, feel free to do so. Follow your heart. Decide who you want to help whether it’s helping humans, helping animals, helping trees, whatever it is, find a cause Aquarius and really go for it. Pour your heart into it because that is where you are the most satisfied, when you are in the moment helping the good of a cause. I understand that you are very honest and direct and you bear your soul to those you care about, but I encourage you to maintain your individuality Aquarius. As I’ve said before, maintain your self, your individuality that which makes you unique and makes you, you. You have a strong aversion to following the crowd and I encourage you to continue avoiding following the crowd. You must pave your own way. You must follow your own heart because that is when you will find the path to being happy with your life, when you listen to that voice inside which tells you certain things such as find a cause, be an individual, and follow your heart. I understand Aquarius that being an individual can have its drawbacks. When in a relationship Aquarius it is important that you allow your mate to feel like an equal. It is not necessary to do everything alone just because you can. When you are in a relationship it is important for you to have give and take and sharing. So I encourage you Aquarius to make your relationship last that you have sharing, give and take. Sometimes allowing the other person to do things which you could do, but you allow them to do those things anyway so that you can be part of a bond, part of a union. It is still possible to maintain your individuality even if you are allowing the other person to do some of what you used to do for yourself. I realize that you require a great deal of love and companionship and that it must be on your terms and I honor this about you. You must continue to make sure that your needs are met and that things are done on your terms. However, sometimes compromise is necessary in a relationship so I encourage you to look for areas where you can compromise as long as you are not compromising your core values. Now Aquarius as you take a moment to look toward your future, I want you to see yourself living in a future which you have designed using your creative mind and your capacity for following your heart and doing what you want to do. I want you to clearly see a future in which you are helping many people and you are able to use your creative capacities for the good of all. See a future in which you are expressing yourself in your own unique way, that’s right. I want you to realize for the future you are envisioning can happen right now in this moment. You can bring that future into the present and begin creating it right now. And so Aquarius over the next few days and weeks as you begin to really tune into who you are and what you are all about. I want you to realize that everything is going to be just fine. So relax and realize everything is going to work out for the benefit of all.

Other information on Reach your True Aquarian Potential Hypnosis CD/MP3:

This powerful hypnosis session will help you bring out your true potential as an Aquarius. Your birthday falls between the dates of January 20 - February 18. People born under the astrological sign of Aquarius possess the following characteristics:

strong-willed
inventive
humanitarian
sociable
intuitive
independent
intelligent
The Aquarius hypnosis recording will help you bring out your best qualities. You are predisposed to be an Aquarius and hypnotherapy will target your subconscious mind to bring out these powerful qualities!

Aquarians actually have two types of characteristics. They have a shy, patient, and gentle side and a vivacious and exhibitionist side. Both are strong willed. Aquarians seek the truth in all things that they do. This aquarius recording will help you take advantage of your strengths while diminishing your natural weaknesses in order to reach your true aquarian potential.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.9 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G Zodiac Aquarius