Steve G OverCome PTSD (Fusion)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 20, 2013 by LadyFaein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Steve G OverCome PTSD (Fusion) (Size: 28.14 MB)
 fus_overcome_ptsd.mp328.14 MB

Description

Handle Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with Hypnotherapy

LEARN HOW TO COMBAT
POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
WITH HYPNOSIS

Hypnosis has long been used to treat war-related post-traumatic conditions. More recently it has been used in cases of sexual assault (including rape), anesthesia failure, Holocaust survival, and car accidents. Hypnosis induces a deep state of relaxation, which may help patients with PTSD feel more safe and less anxious, decrease intrusive thoughts, and become re-involved in daily activities.

My PTSD hypnosis CD or PTSD hypnosis MP3 is a therapeutic model that does offer an effective method for working with PTSD type symptoms. The alleviation of these symptoms depends upon identifying the traumatizing event and then integrating the emotions that were not processed at the time of the event. My PTSD hypnotherapy MP# or PTSD CD provides the practitioner with techniques for integrating the event and its severe effects within your psyche. In order for this to happen, you must create a safe space that enables the you to enter the time and place where the trauma occurred, allow abreaction to the extent that the you feel safe to do so, help yourself transform your relationship to the trauma, and integrate the experience into your being.
I have worked with numerous clients suffering from PTSD type symptoms and My Hypnosis for PTSD Cd or Hypnosis for PTSD MP3 has been effective in improving or entirely alleviating symptoms in most of them.

While this PTSD hypnotherapy Cd or PTSD hypnotherapy MP3 is not the only means of alleviating symptoms of PTSD and other psychological disorders, it does seem to help clients on a long-term basis. There is a great deal that we do not understand about the psyche and trauma related disorders, but through work of this kind, we can learn about more PTSD and ourselves in general. In the end, it is the courage and hard work of the clients who make healing possible.
It's easier than you think. You'll see a new you and you'll feel great about it!!!

Steve G. Jones, Ed.D., Clinical Hypnotherapist, charges $1,500 for a custom recording and $25,000 for a one-hour private hypnotherapy session at his office. but you can get all the benefits for this low price. Simply listen to the CD every night as you go to bed for three weeks and feel the changes happening in your life. You will feel more empowered, more in touch with your true self, and you will truly know that your goals are within your reach.
This is the same hypnotic technique he uses with busy professionals, Hollywood actors, and people like you who are ready for a positive change NOW!
Steve G. Jones achieves AMAZING and LASTING results!!! Hypnosis is the easiest way to affect change in your life because the positive messages go straight to your subconscious mind effortlessly so you can accomplish your goals and reach for the stars!! All you have to do is listen to the CD at night as you go to sleep!!! You'll hear soft music, the gentle sounds of the beach, and the soothing sound of Steve G. Jones' voice all working together to bring about positive changes in your life easily and naturally. Steve G. Jones has been helping people improve their lives with hypnosis for over 17 years...now it's time for him to help YOU... don't wait, do it NOW !!! you'll be glad you did. See you at the top!
In most cases, when people experience or see something traumatic occur it takes some time to cope, but for some people it can affect their lives for months or even years after the traumatic episode. They are often diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder. Feelings with this disorder often include fear and helplessness and oftentimes have flashbacks of reliving the event.
Treatment is very important for those who suffer from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Psychotherapy and hypnosis have both been found to be successful treatments for PTSD. These therapies allow sufferers to get past the traumatic event and learn how to cope with the stress and manage negative thoughts. If you have PTSD or if you know someone who does, it is important for the sufferer to seek help and support.
Here is a sample of the script used in this recording:
Overcome PTSD
And as you continue to relax, you realize just how powerful you are and that you have the ability and strength to heal any part of your body or mind. And you find that day by day you are more and more relaxed and feeling hold and complete. Feeling like one complete powerful person, releasing the past, moving powerfully forward into a bright and productive future, that’s right. And you realize that day by day you are relaxing more and more and allowing yourself to take time to relax, time to unwind and let go and very soon you will find that you are relaxed in every situation, every situation. I would like you now to think of a very special place and time, a special place that you enjoy going and a special time when you were at that place. And as you think of these things, feel how relaxed you are, that’s right. Feel that relaxation moving through you now, the relaxation that comes with being at that place at that time and remembering it now. And from now on should you be in any situation more deeply you will think of that place and that time and you will instantly relax, feeling relaxed, feeling relaxed, feeling as one complete relaxed person. So relax now and realize just how powerful you are.
Other information on Overcome Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Self-Hypnosis CD/MP3:
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is a very serious anxiety disorder. It usually occurs after a traumatic event when your life or security was threatened. If you have PTSD, then you probably a lot of symptoms including flashbacks to the event, night terrors, anxiety, and possibly depression. It is important to know that you can overcome PTSD.
Hypnotherapy begins by targeting your subconscious mind so that over time, you will move past the traumatic event and overcome the stress and anxiety that has been plagueing you. You are capable of removing all anxieties in relation to the traumatic event that occured in your life. Self-hypnosis will allow you to relax so that the powerful suggestions on the hypnotherapy recording will begin making changes in your life. This powerful hypnosis program will put you back in control.
We suggest you listen to this hypnosis session for 21 nights in a row before going to bed. The hypnotherapy recording will relax you and allow you to become comfortable so that you can achieve a deep state of relaxation. The powerful suggestions will start to reprogram your subconscious mind right away, so that you no longer have to be reminded of that traumatic event.

Hypno-Fusion recordings feature:

-Backward Daytime Affirmation Script in one ear

-High-Speed Daytime Script in the other ear (both scripts are the topic-specific script)

-Binaural Beats (tones) in both ears.

So, if you want something you can listen to during the daytime, while you are relaxing at home, I suggest the hypno-fusion recordings.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about hypno-fusion Recording Downloads

Q- Can I listen to more than one hypno-fusion recording per day?

A- Yes. You can use multiple hypno-fusion recordings throughout the day or night.

Q- Can I use these recordings while I jog or do housework?

A- Yes. hypno-fusion recordings are perfect for jogging, doing chores, studying, etc.

Q- Can I use hypno-fusion recording downloads while I sleep?

A- Yes. You can play them once, or loop them, or play several throughout the night (or day).

Q- Can I play the hypno-fusion recording downloads in a moving vehicle?

A- Yes, with caution.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.14 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Steve G OverCome PTSD (Fusion)